Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest sensory

Switched it up a bit. Same as my other post, but now with TypoClock and TWthrSmall from xda-developers.

pajZk.jpgalrfU.jpg

The text icons still look fuzzy to me, but they look crisp as anything on the phone itself. /shrug

Edited by sensory

Guest Polythene

An app people may be interested in is called Flickie Wallpaper HD, it has Hundreds of gorgeous wallpapers formatted for Android devices, you can download them to SD Cards, set favourites to rotate every hour or so, and even have random wallpapers from the entire collection!

Flikie

Guest milkykung
An app people may be interested in is called Flickie Wallpaper HD, it has Hundreds of gorgeous wallpapers formatted for Android devices, you can download them to SD Cards, set favourites to rotate every hour or so, and even have random wallpapers from the entire collection!

Flikie

That's a very good app. Thanks for recommending ^^

Guest milkykung
I've got rid of most of the widgets etc at the moment, just running battstat and launcherpro;

5234196018_34423196a7.jpg

Nice wallpaper and nice dock. I have that one too but I wish it could be physcially pulled out like "Tag home" ^^

Cheers,

Of course not, I appriciate what Rem1x has done, its much better than the one with the :-) However, I'm still toying for ideas for room for improvement.

But yeah, im awkward :P

lol ;)

How does one "apply" this?

Thanks and pardon the noob question...

hehe..no problem, i use launcherpro to change icon manually,

This is for normal homescreen icons:

========================

1. first you need to put ur buuf icons in your SD card

2. tap the screen and click shortcuts

3. click Applications

4. select applications

5. Now tap to icons to change it

6. 3d gallery appears, now select the icons you want to put for that application

7. You can also change icons name but its upto you..and ok

8.Done

For dock icons

=========

1. tap dock icons

2. A menu appears now tap to change icon

3. now click Custom icons

4. 3d gallery appears, now select the icons you want to put for that application

5. Done

cheers..;)

Guest trishmac

wow..you guys are so awesome! :D your home screens are all great. I'm no techie so wouldn't have a clue how to change anything lol. But love seeing all of yours! ;) :D thanks x

I used to just apply themes in my previous nokia life..can you do that with android>? told you i was useless :)

anyone? :P :lol:

:lol: billy no mates lol ;) :P

Edited by trishmac

one question guys,

for a still, not moving wallpaper, what type of file does it have to be?

png gif jpeg??

any help appreaciated

thanks in advance...

i was thinking of replacing the live sense wallpaper with a still one..

so the sf doesnt go laggish

Edited by HMZX

Guest goldndelicious

Here's mine, kinda on an android tip - the first screenshot seems to have staggered the pic slightly, this isn't how it actually appears, just can't be bothered to retake one

screenshot.png

screenshot_1.png

screenshot_2.png

Edited by goldndelicious

Guest Romano4990
Here's mine, kinda on an android tip - the first screenshot seems to have staggered the pic slightly, this isn't how it actually appears, just can't be bothered to retake one

screenshot.png

screenshot_1.png

screenshot_2.png

NIIIIICE I like that ;)

Guest Flumpster

Had this dark look now for over a week and slowly getting fed up of it. Next one is gonna be colorful.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Edited by Flumpster

Guest trishmac

Well..I still can't find any link about how to install a theme to the SF, so can anyone help me PLEASE with getting a wallpaper to fit? When you get that wee box to crop it..you don't really get any option other than a resulting huge image on the homescreen..i just want some tiny droids :P tia ;)

Guest Chillimonster
Well..I still can't find any link about how to install a theme to the SF, so can anyone help me PLEASE with getting a wallpaper to fit? When you get that wee box to crop it..you don't really get any option other than a resulting huge image on the homescreen..i just want some tiny droids :P tia ;)

I installed an app from the market call "ZEDGE"

It allows you to download wallpapers of the correct size and aspect ratio direct to your phone (also does ringtones etc)

Chris

Guest trishmac
I installed an app from the market call "ZEDGE"

It allows you to download wallpapers of the correct size and aspect ratio direct to your phone (also does ringtones etc)

Chris

Aww thanks Chris..you're a star ;) x