Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest milkykung
Here's mine..for today:

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=67182

Nice wallpaper. Please could you share it :)

BTW, does anyone use Fancy Widget 1.3 or sense-alike version and find a fair shade or shadow around the back of clock numbers when using LauncherPro. I don't have these shadows when I run ADW.Launcher and I'm curious to know the right settings to correct this. Please check the attached shots out. I can continue to use ADW but I also love LP equally and would love to use my LP+ widgets once in a while too.

f9LYB.pngMyrP7.png

I would appreciate if someone can shed some lights on this issue. TYVM in advance ^^

Cheers,

Guest Mardagg

BTW, does anyone use Fancy Widget 1.3 or sense-alike version and find a fair shade or shadow around the back of clock numbers when using LauncherPro. I don't have these shadows when I run ADW.Launcher and I'm curious to know the right settings to correct this. Please check the attached shots out. I can continue to use ADW but I also love LP equally and would love to use my LP+ widgets once in a while too.

f9LYB.pngMyrP7.png

I would appreciate if someone can shed some lights on this issue. TYVM in advance ^^

Cheers,

Whats the Data widget you are using?

dqPWs.jpgGmB3s.jpg

Edit: Now with Banksia system font installed (Font Changer Lite is recommended).

SiMi Clock widget

Minimalist Text widgets

Jorte Calendar widgets

Switch Pro widgets

Custom dock icons (for Launcher Pro, of course!)

Edited by weba

Guest milkykung
Whats the Data widget you are using?

HI :)

That's APNDroid ver3, which was claimed by the author not to function well in many other Droids and withdrawn afterwards. However, that is not the case for SF.

Here is the link to APNDroid V3

Not sure I did it right by copying one apk file generated by Titanium-Free version. Give me some advice if the file is not usable.

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

f9LYB.pngMyrP7.png

Cheers,

no offence, but do you actually care about things like that???? :)

Guest fonix232

f9LYB.pngMyrP7.png

Cheers,

Have you tried switching off the background transparency under LPro? "No widget background" or what it's called caused problems for me too :S

Guest milkykung

TY4all of your replies guys :)

no offence, but do you actually care about things like that???? :)

Well, I just came across and feel the difference. That's all. It is nothing serious but simply being over-observant, I suppose :(

Have you tried switching off the background transparency under LPro? "No widget background" or what it's called caused problems for me too :S

Well, I tried to search for what you mentioned but I found only Appearance settings>Hide label or Wallpaper scrolling or Dock background but none of these has any effects on the issue I mentioned.

what is that signal strength widget just above the data on button?

It is called "Mobile signal widget" ^^ . Free version :lol:

Cheers,