Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest Treacles
I figured out multiple wallpapers and how to get a different picture for each screen, but how do I have a more than one wallpaper for each section?

Cheers in advanced.

You have to pic "Album" as the image type for each screen, and then select the picture folder to get the images from...

If there specific like his have the titles at the top, you'd have to put all "Aplication Tab" images into one folder, and them "Media Tab" into another folder, so they'd only switch between those....

Hmm...to make the line on SimiClock bigger I have to pay for Launcher Pro+? That's a bit silly, if you ask me.

Is there a way to make SimiClock larger as a whole? I've noticed a couple of people have SimiClocks that fill almost half their screens! ;)

Either way, updates!

post-820159-1295124395_thumb.jpg

post-820159-1295124407_thumb.jpg

The best thing is that I can do all of this from my phone without connecting it to the computer at all! :)

Wallpaper: http://fav.me/d2tw4uf (the main homescreen WP is from Zedge)

Dock icons: http://fav.me/d316epv (I find that the larger icons in this pack work better)

Dock: http://fav.me/d356lsc (The one in these images is wood3, I think)

Are there any guides on how to do all this ( for us dreaded newbies) cheers.

Well, to start with we need to know where you are at the moment. Have you only just got your phone or have you installed a custom launcher (ex LauncherPro, ADW, et cetera)?

Guest Steveharr
1f4Fm.jpg

Finished setup. Now i've completed it, I'll post the details.

lockscreen: custom widget locker with minimalistic text, unread sms count and poweramp.

Applications page: Minimalistic text, xbox live statistics, unread sms count, watchdog lite, editted HD icons by mike to fit my theme, with some home made ones.

Home screen: All icons made by me using metro UI icons, custom made unread SMS count, minimalistic text, beautiful weather widget with tick skin, switcherpro. Sidedock is part of wallpaper with blank icons.

Social: Calwidget, Minimalistic text (again), one seven and transparent facebook mod.

Media: Poweramp, unfinished icons, gonna make them more like applications page when i can be bothered.

Feeds: Scrollable reader and google reader icon.

Setup completed using desktop visulizer, ADW EX launcher set to 10 x 10 on row and columns, dock and status bar disabled, helvetiker font, multiple live wallpapers for different screens. Made four different wallpapers for each section too, it's cool waking your phone up to a random new picture!

So how do you make your custom icons BIG, the ones that are two across by two down??

Guest steveuk1981
Well, to start with we need to know where you are at the moment. Have you only just got your phone or have you installed a custom launcher (ex LauncherPro, ADW, et cetera)?

Bog standard 2.1 with orange muck removed, will purchase launcher pro today. How to you have multiple pics on your home screens ? cheers

hey, can u tell what program is Lockscreen and give ur wallpaper?

Thanks ;)

The lock screen is most likely Widgetlocker.

Bog standard 2.1 with orange muck removed, will purchase launcher pro today. How to you have multiple pics on your home screens ? cheers

FYI, LauncherPro is free.

You mean different wallpapers for each homescreen? Try MultiPicture Live Wallpaper.

Oh, and to quickly rotate your screenshot (Blade users, I'm looking at you) download Photoshop from the market.

lockbot free/pro

you can get loads on the market!

Hmm...well, Widgetlocker, Lockbot - are there any major differences other than that Lockbot has a free version?

Also, another update:

my_many_homescreens_by_phlum-d37bc5c.png

I got the wallaper from Zedge. Quite a handy service.

Some of the icons are from here, and the Blade PSD is here: http://is.gd/fJQDEF

Edited by phlum