Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest animous

29Qtj.png

Date&Time: Minimalistic Text all customed out

You can't see it, but there's a transparent png over the green cube which when is pressed locks the phone (desktop visualizer + tasker + secure settings plugin)

Background I took it from another thread (full credits to the original artist) and modified to fit better with the gingerbread theme.

Edited by animous

Guest Gnitrops
stunning work dude :)

now post the details on how I can get mine like that :lol:

It reminds me of this which is also amazing

HTCDmadrid1.png

How to make that kind of "sidebar" shown there?

Guest UbaRolfey

so...

Here is my rather simple effort, I have used AWD EX launcher with a enlarged icons using desktop visualiser, Live wallpaper Silhouetter free, the rom used is Jellyfish 7, heap size 32.

post-779694-1295655243_thumb.png post-779694-1295655184_thumb.png

post-779694-1295655270_thumb.png post-779694-1295655295_thumb.png

I am now going to try out Jellyfish 8, I think I keep the same theme though.

Mike

Guest Alien*46*UK
Latest home screen!

I've been playing around with the idea of using icons as my wallpaper.

P2hp6.png

the wallpaper is entirely black, so all the icons and stuff are desktop visualizer.

Widgets: switcherpro/widgetoid, analog clock widget(might mod one with more of the purple background) fancy widget clock, minimalistic text, beautiful weather with tick skin, desktop visualizer(of course)

I need to tweak a few things, ie get rid of the settings bit on widgetoid, but need to decide on which switches i want, first!

You so need to spread that theme about, amazing work. Would love to get mine something like that ...

Guest killthatwha
Latest home screen!

I've been playing around with the idea of using icons as my wallpaper.

P2hp6.png

the wallpaper is entirely black, so all the icons and stuff are desktop visualizer.

Widgets: switcherpro/widgetoid, analog clock widget(might mod one with more of the purple background) fancy widget clock, minimalistic text, beautiful weather with tick skin, desktop visualizer(of course)

I need to tweak a few things, ie get rid of the settings bit on widgetoid, but need to decide on which switches i want, first!

Please share those icons, they are amazing! :lol:

My latest theme, more of the icon as wallpaper.

zFoPr.png

I'll just go into a little detail about the widgets used and stuff.

lockscreen: Widget locker, poweramp, sms unreadcount

Home page: modded analog clock, desktop visualizer for the icons, fancy widget and weather with miui skins, minimalistic text, widgetoid and switcherpro.

atoma RSS reader

The background is just a black image, so all the tags are done with desktop visualizer. Still need to finish media and social pages (need to download a facebook app to use with ADW EX)

Might upload theme when i get chance, have to make some other icons first, though!

Guest Alien*46*UK
My latest theme, more of the icon as wallpaper.

zFoPr.png

I'll just go into a little detail about the widgets used and stuff.

lockscreen: Widget locker, poweramp, sms unreadcount

Home page: modded analog clock, desktop visualizer for the icons, fancy widget and weather with miui skins, minimalistic text, widgetoid and switcherpro.

atoma RSS reader

The background is just a black image, so all the tags are done with desktop visualizer. Still need to finish media and social pages (need to download a facebook app to use with ADW EX)

Might upload theme when i get chance, have to make some other icons first, though!

That's amazing ... I'd pay for that!

Guest Gnitrops

How do you make one wallpaper for each screen? Is it possible on LauncherPro?

taine0, how do you change from each screen on ADW? The icons on the Apps page are blank.png too with the actual pics pasted on the background?

How do you make one wallpaper for each screen? Is it possible on LauncherPro?

taine0, how do you change from each screen on ADW? The icons on the Apps page are blank.png too with the actual pics pasted on the background?

The wallpaper is just a blank black background. The top tile icons are just big icons I made then I use desktop visualizer. So it's possible in launcher pro plus or ADW.

You can have different wallpapers with multipicture live wallpaper application off the market, which i used in my previous theme, but I wanted to do something different in this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Think I've finished my home screen now. remodded the clock, modded beautiful weather widget with fancy weathers MIUI skin, reskinned my icons with better distancing with the images.

h3bGV.png

How its done- icons created in photoshop over a background and cut into right sizes, then used SMS unread count for the top icons and desktop visualizer for bottom ones, the home icon is a desktop visualiser image. small taskiller and settings icons are little icons I made. Switcherpro for the other switches. minimalistic text for the other stuff.

The background is just a black background, nothing is part of the background.

Can be done in any launcher with the ability to scale, I just prefer ADW EX because you can exclude the dockbar and lift up the 'hidden dockbar'.

I can upload the files for it, if anyones interested.

Edited by taine0

Guest DominicA

I took a bit of inspiration from taine0 and chopped a wallpaper using the export slice in paintshop pro.

Desktop visualizer to create the widgets at 2x2 and launcher pro set to 6 rows, no rotate and a single tray on the dock.

5382385174_db1c8cfd69.jpg

Edited by DominicA

Guest Frankish
I took a bit of inspiration from taine0 and chopped a wallpaper using the export slice in paintshop pro.

Desktop visualizer to create the widgets at 2x2 and launcher pro set to 6 rows, no rotate and a single tray on the dock.

5382385174_db1c8cfd69.jpg

Looks good. Links broken though :lol:

My homescreens very minimal.

screenshot6dm.png

Guest UbaRolfey

Hi I would like to show you my latest project on the blade,

I can't take credit for it, as I didn't create it, but I can tell you that it looks fantastic on the blade, the only downside is it doesn't like orientation, in other words this theme is really for one way around. But don't let this put you off as it's one the fastest most pratical themes I've had so far, and when you see what can come from this, you themers will bo mad :lol:

post-779694-1295826499_thumb.pngpost-779694-1295826987_thumb.png

post-779694-1295826616_thumb.pngpost-779694-1295826634_thumb.png

post-779694-1295826671_thumb.pngpost-779694-1295826648_thumb.png

Enjoy!

Here is the link to the theme guide: http://themedroid.com/2010/11/scrolling-wallpaper-2/

Edited by UbaRolfey

Guest Alien*46*UK
I can upload the files for it, if anyones interested.

Another yes please :) ... Be nice if you could make an installable theme too with a list of required programs needed :lol:

Guest wolverine73

My latest layout :)

post-799639-1295857139_thumb.png post-799639-1295857153_thumb.png post-799639-1295857178_thumb.png post-799639-1295857192_thumb.png

Using LauncherPro, launcherpro dock for dock background and Suave Icons on the Dock itself.

Wallpapers from Zedge and applied using MultiPicture Live Wallpaper.

System screen - Wifi/Bluetooth/2g3g widgets by Curvefish - have taskkiller and Astro apps as they come. Have put Alarmdroid with different icon and the purple one is a manage applications shortcut. The 'System' text is made using Minimalistic text and when pressed launches the 'Mini Info' app. The icon in the top right is a shortcut to the 'Apps Organiser' 'Tools' sub folder containing Rom manager, Titanium Backup etc

Home screen - Weather widget is Beautiful Weather, clock is gTab simi Clock widget. Battery meter and 'Home' text made using Minimalistic text. When 'Home' is pressed it launches a calender app.

InterWebZ screen - all icons as they come pretty much without modification, 'InterWebZ' text made using Minimalistic text and when pressed launches the 'Dolphin Browser HD' app.

Media screen - Music Player widget at the bottom, all other icons as they are except the 'gameboy' type icon under the media text which is a shortcut to the 'Apps Organiser' 'Game' sub folder containing various games. 'Media' text made using minimalistic text and when pressed launches the 'SoundHound' app

I think that just about covers it :lol:

Another yes please :) ... Be nice if you could make an installable theme too with a list of required programs needed :lol:

Would love to do it, if only I knew how :) I can do photoshop stuff, but development side, nah. I tried having a go with ADW's theme maker and it was just so much hassle. If anyone has any know how on this, let me know.

Anyways, here are all the files i can upload. The icons, wallpaper and modded clock. You wil still need SMSunread count (put the messages, calls and emails icon into /data/com.kanokgems.smswidget of your SD card for smsunreadcount to find them) desktop visualizer for the bottom icons and top right home icon, fancy widget pro with miui skin for the clock and weather (though theres plenty of free flip clock apps around) and minimalistic text for the other information. I use switcherpro for the power switches, but i suggest widgetoid for a free version. Use your launchers applications shortcut icon replacer for the mini settings and taksiller icons.

You really need a launcher that can scale widgets for this theme, theres quite a few around now(I prefer adw EX because of the lack of dockbar, but this theme does work with a dockbar as i originally built it in launcher pro.) Rows and columns are 10 x 10 and make sure auto fit is switched off.

Enjoy and let me know how you get on with it.

homesetup.zip

Here is my latest layout on ZTE Blade:

post-821523-1295886520_thumb.png post-821523-1295886537_thumb.png

post-821523-1295886590_thumb.png post-821523-1295888172_thumb.png

post-821523-1295887930_thumb.png post-821523-1295886617_thumb.png

Lockscreen - WidgetLocker and sms unreadcount for the message and phone icons and minimalistic text widget for the time and battery.

Screen 1 - NHL Gamecenter widget and Smooth Calendar.

Screen 2 - SetCpu widget and MiniInfo widget.

Homescreen - Minimalistic Text widget for all the date and time parts and SwitchPro widget

Screen 4 - Facebook for android widget

Screen 5 - Poweramp widget and Youtube icon made with Desktop Visualizer

And of course LaunherPro and Multipicture Live Wallpaper to get different background for every screen.

Guest Alien*46*UK
Would love to do it, if only I knew how :) I can do photoshop stuff, but development side, nah. I tried having a go with ADW's theme maker and it was just so much hassle. If anyone has any know how on this, let me know.

Anyways, here are all the files i can upload. The icons, wallpaper and modded clock. You wil still need SMSunread count (put the messages, calls and emails icon into /data/com.kanokgems.smswidget of your SD card for smsunreadcount to find them) desktop visualizer for the bottom icons and top right home icon, fancy widget pro with miui skin for the clock and weather (though theres plenty of free flip clock apps around) and minimalistic text for the other information. I use switcherpro for the power switches, but i suggest widgetoid for a free version. Use your launchers applications shortcut icon replacer for the mini settings and taksiller icons.

You really need a launcher that can scale widgets for this theme, theres quite a few around now(I prefer adw EX because of the lack of dockbar, but this theme does work with a dockbar as i originally built it in launcher pro.) Rows and columns are 10 x 10 and make sure auto fit is switched off.

Enjoy and let me know how you get on with it.

Thanks taine0 ... Any chance of all the other pages?

Also can I ask for the psd to (assuming its photoshop used?), can use some of my own images etc then too, but still have the right bases etc ...

Many thanks :lol: ...

Guest Gnitrops

taine0, I don't think LauncherPro+ works for that. I tried doing it using your applications rainbow background on desktop visualizer, but even with resizing I can't make it go fullscreen. I am always left with 2 black vertical lines, one on each corner.

I'd use ADW EX, but I really need the calendar widget from LP+..

Guest Alien*46*UK

I cant get the top icons to line up very well, i assume its a 2x2 block after going through smsunread? There's to much gap and its to tall to align up?

Am i missing something?

Thanks.