Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

screenshot2.png

screenshot_12.png

not to happy with the launcher pro icons a the bottom,any links to change them please?

well manged to find a few thought i would share

ICONS

Edited by yuki71

Guest Simon O

:)

If you're going to do it, do it right :)

post-697226-1287358007_thumb.png

I need to fix the dock background to get it as close to the original as possible. So far I have the Sense live wallpaper, Fancy Widget, Rem1x's framework. The launcher is LauncherPro with transparent icons for the three buttons. Swipe-up action set to open the app drawer (just like on real Sense).

Update: Fixed dock background and tried to get transparency as close to original as I can.

post-697226-1287360146_thumb.png

Edited by flibblesan

If you're going to do it, do it right :)

post-697226-1287358007_thumb.png

I need to fix the dock background to get it as close to the original as possible. So far I have the Sense live wallpaper, Fancy Widget, Rem1x's framework. The launcher is LauncherPro with transparent icons for the three buttons. Swipe-up action set to open the app drawer (just like on real Sense).

I did have that, just never showed any one :)

Guest Simon O
any chance of a quick step by step guide on how to get it like that fibble?

Download HTC Sense Live Wallpaper from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=647837

Download Desire V2 theme from http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...ork-factory-v2/

Download the dock images Sense.zipextract and copy the folder to your phones SD card

Install LauncherPro from the Android Market

Either use ROM Manager or reboot into recovery and flash the Desire V2 theme and the HTC Sense live wallpaper zips. Reboot the phone once flashed.

Enter the LauncherPro preferences (Menu > Preferences) then go to Appearance Settings. Select Dock background and change to Custom. Navigate to the Sense folder and select the dock image.

For the three buttons you need to hold your finger down on each and select "Change shortcut" then once you've chosen the shortcut select "Custom icon" and navigate to the Sense folder and select the transparent image. Do the same for all buttons including any you don't need. You can set some buttons to be blank.

For the middle button (phone) hold the finger down and select "Swipe gesture action" and set this to Open app drawer. This feature probably needs you to have paid for Launcher Pro Plus.

For the weather clock you'll need to find and install Fancy Widget 1.3.0

Guest Maringer

Interesting. I may give this a try myself as I have a mate who owns a HTC Desire and I'd love to confuse him showing the SF apparently running Sense! :)

One point, though. When I installed the Sense live wallpaper on my SF (R3 ROM) last week, I found that it made the LauncherPro and other animations pretty sluggish and jerky. Is the Sense wallpaper too much for the SF? Does everybody encounter this problem, or is it just something to do with my setup?

Guest john306
Interesting. I may give this a try myself as I have a mate who owns a HTC Desire and I'd love to confuse him showing the SF apparently running Sense! :)

One point, though. When I installed the Sense live wallpaper on my SF (R3 ROM) last week, I found that it made the LauncherPro and other animations pretty sluggish and jerky. Is the Sense wallpaper too much for the SF? Does everybody encounter this problem, or is it just something to do with my setup?

I downloaded the sense live last night and the SF is running slightly slower but nothing much, like it though so may just try to get it as a static wallpaper if I can find it.

How do you go back to the standard theme after you install one like the Desire V2?

Do you just need to backup in Clockwork and if you don't like it, reload the backup?

I like what you've did with your homescreen. I've already got the notification bar looking like that, but would you be able to explain what you use for the clock, connection controller and dock? Is the clock from Beautiful Widgets? Where is a good place to get custom dock icons like that?

Thanks

That clock is Beautiful Widgets with the EVO skin, connections are from SwitchPro and the dock is all custom made (http://cl.ly/8133c5bde3d7aff0a063/content)

Look fab ogiogi :) what apps are you using?

Weather widget: Palmary Weather Pro (paid app)

Clock: Digital Clock by Maize

Battery percentage: BattStatt

Power widget: Comes with CyanogenMod6 :)

Guest Simon O
I was just wondering how did you make the bottom widgets have colours? As mine are just white :)

Launcherpro & custom icons. When you hold your finger down on the shortcut you can select a custom icon, or just replace the shortcut and use the original system icon.

Edited by flibblesan

Guest SeanOgoD
Launcherpro & custom icons. When you hold your finger down on the shortcut you can select a custom icon, or just replace the shortcut and use the original system icon.

Thanks i'm a noob to all this lol

Guest Pakatus

what reminder widget are you using?

Guest rsanderson99
Can somebody post my the link to this wallpaper or send me the pic via PM

Thanks

Birds Only

Actually found the wallpaper for my wife by taking a pic of the wallpaper and using Google Goggles.....that is some image recognition algorithm they are using! :-)

Rich.

Edited by rsanderson99

Guest Bob@Desire
Birds Only

Actually found the wallpaper for my wife by taking a pic of the wallpaper and using Google Goggles.....that is some image recognition algorithm they are using! :-)

Rich.

Thank you Rich