Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest ChefBorjan

Damn, that sucks. Thanks for the input though. I'll have to decide whether or not I can live with a more secure, better looking but ultimately laggy phone! :)

Guest ColdEmbrace

Damn, that sucks. Thanks for the input though. I'll have to decide whether or not I can live with a more secure, better looking but ultimately laggy phone! :)

I'm not sure what rom you are using but

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=865565

it helps u edit the lock screen on the phone rather than via a program

i've had it for a while but never exactly tried it.

Guest Armadillo1

Here's mine. Nothing special, I've just tried to make things a bit more individual as looking at some home screens almost made me dizzy with the amount of different pictures, text etc.

post-745039-0-23341100-1312290758_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest forbidden8

+1 for Berba and Ronaldo...these two guys, are one of the best players ever played in this team, especially Ronaldo.Glory Man Utd.To not be spam, here my simply homescreen.

20110821160530.png

Edited by forbidden8

Guest strat.minger

Finally (almost) happy with my homescreen. Have been playing for ages, swapped ROMs started again, and then went to CM7 (i missed the notification toggles) Happy enough to share now anyway!

post-798003-0-65768300-1314095911_thumb.post-798003-0-21768500-1314095952_thumb.

Info for anyone that cares:

Minimalist text for Clock and Battery Bar

Fancy Widget for the weather

Launcher - Go Launcher

Glasklart classic for the icons (its an iPhone theme that i knicked the icons from want to make a proper theme for Go Launcher with it to theme other stuff, also need to make new icons, Market one is a bit off)

What clock is that? And also where can I find the icons? :)

Thanks!

What CM7 theme/framework is that? CHeers

Using CM7 w/ Naked Simplicity theme, ADW w/ andriodphone7 theme, mclock w/ miui clock theme.

Edited by adizz