[UTILITY] Android Flasher(Recovery,splash1,Radio,HBOOT,bootanim)[V1.6.1](15/01/10)

Guest danward

Guest hazi1964

Hi there, only just come back here after some abscence. I need to put my original splash screen back on the phone but your instructions don't seem to work, I am unable to drag and drop anything into the command box on my computer. The splash screen flasher app I originally used has stopped working too.

I am having problems with my phone anyway since installing a bad app from the market which has rendered my wifi useless, just get error but that's another story.

I don't want to lose root and s-off but think I would be best to unroot etc and start from scratch.

Will the splash screen definitely go back to the original when I run the relevant ruu?

Thanks

You can change as many roms as you want and the splash will stay the same in your case, yours which is impressive. The only reason in my opinion you would want to go back to stock is if you were to send your phone back for repair. If this is the case don't quote me but I am under the impression that when you flash an original RUU stock rom which will un-root your phone and remove S-OFF and set your splash back to stock so they can't tell you have rooted it.

If you still want to stay rooted and have the stock boot splash you can use this utility or download the attached zip which contains two files fastboot.exe and splash1.img with splash1.img would be the only one you would need for this utility. If that failed the other way is to extract fastboot.exe from this zip along with splash1.img anywhere on your computer even your desktop if need be then click on start -> (run if windows xp) or in the search box if windows 7 or vista and type "cmd" without the quotes this will open up a black window with a command prompt. Next you need to get your phone to boot into its boot loader, you do this as you probably know by pressing the volume down and power button when your phone is rebooting make sure fastboot is selected in the menu, then press the power button.

Now plug your usb cable into your phone and white text with red box saying fastboot will say fastboot usb, find where you extracted fastboot.exe and drag and drop it into the black window, next make a space and type flash then another space and type splash1 then one more space and drag and drop splash1.img to the black window and press return this will put the stock splash back onto your phone