Incredible

Guest stahulko

Guest stahulko

Hi guys.

Today I installed exp wm6.1 on wm 6.5 phone, csc, eboot. Exactly Eboot_B7610NXXJC2_HW_70.eb0, B7610NXENJC2.csc, Phone_B7610XXJC1, PDA_B7610NXXJC2_HW_70.MST.

And it incredible fast composition. Anybode use this combination?

Hi guys.

Today I installed exp wm6.1 on wm 6.5 phone, csc, eboot. Exactly Eboot_B7610NXXJC2_HW_70.eb0, B7610NXENJC2.csc, Phone_B7610XXJC1, PDA_B7610NXXJC2_HW_70.MST.

And it incredible fast composition. Anybode use this combination?

I use almost the same combination, only another csc file. Check my signature B)

And yes i have to say it's really fast :lol:

Guest stahulko
I use almost the same combination, only another csc file. Check my signature B)

And yes i have to say it's really fast :lol:

It is superb. Are you saisfied with it? I flashed it only today but I must go back to ik6(phone,csc,eboot..)

I tjink it is no stable. Some applic. run me no corretct. For ex. office word freeze me..

It is superb. Are you saisfied with it? I flashed it only today but I must go back to ik6(phone,csc,eboot..)

I tjink it is no stable. Some applic. run me no corretct. For ex. office word freeze me..

Yes i am. I don't have any problems at all to be exact.

Guest joecruz

anyone knows of a megalite 6.1? the experiment 6.1 version seems to have apps that cannot be used (like the other experiment roms) such as video call, mms, touch player etc. I prefer megalite versions but i don't think there's a 6.1 version out there

Guest roisagi
anyone knows of a megalite 6.1? the experiment 6.1 version seems to have apps that cannot be used (like the other experiment roms) such as video call, mms, touch player etc. I prefer megalite versions but i don't think there's a 6.1 version out there

in addition, i have terrible battery drain issue in exp. 36 - does anyone have the same issue?

• 2 weeks later...