[LEAK] - LATEST LEAK - UPDATED BASEBAND

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest LIQUID_USER

Hi Everyone

yes i know people wont like it but i am just helping out the community... THERE IS A NEW LEAK available..

Updated radio to 05.01.04

Acer UI is VERY quick now!! and smooth...

Kernel: 2.6.29

quadrant score:

# 1: 604

# 2: 623

# 3: 675

# 4: 694

yes root access works using malez recovery root method 1 not 1.1!!

STOP COMPLAINING IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY I DO THINGS, THEN DNT USE MY LEAK, WAIT FOR ACER!!!

Download link: <LATER>

Edited by LIQUID_USER

Guest chickwan
Hi Everyone

yes i know people want like it but i am just helping out the community... THERE IS A NEW LEAK available..

Updated radio to 05.01.04

Acer UI is VERY quick now!! and smooth...

Kernel: 2.6.29

quadrant score:

# 1: 604

# 2: 623

# 3: 675

# 4: 694

yes root access works using malez recovery root method 1 not 1.1!!

STOP COMPLAINING IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY I DO THINGS, THEN DNT USE MY LEAK, WAIT FOR ACER!!!

Download link: <LATER>

Great :lol:

Guest bobobyall

thanks liquid_user you are the best...i'm waiting for download's link and ready to flash another time my poor liquid B)

i want to say to all another thing...don't mind to brick your phone because i brick flashing the last leak and the acer has been very fast and fine with me...they change my motherboard in just a day despite i hadn't my check and i had flash a leak...

sorry for my bad english but i'm working on it :lol:

Guest Ximo F. Verde

Hey Liquid_user, thanx for all these leaks dude. Can I ask, according to what uve seen from this leak, is it faster/smoother than the last one? I am talking about general use, not about the acer ui. Howz the battery life on this one. Thanx again

Guest rho789

That's what I call a rocking news, cool man ! I'm curious about the smoothy acer user interface ! is it real or just an illusion

Thanks !

Just because I'm curious, too curious maybe, but where dou you get these leak... ? :lol:

Edited by rho789

Just because I'm curious, too curious maybe, but where dou you get these leak... ? :lol:

Leaks come from manufacturer, so either liquid_user works for Acer or he has some close friends there. And since Acer does not take any action against (remember the fury of Apple fighting any leaks) these should be approved by management somehow.

P.S. Quadrant score is very low, I get 660 from cold start and upto 700 on previous leak without mods.

Guest Apocangel

This is awesome. Any chance you can upload the framework-res.apk so i can have my theme ready before the whole thing gets uploaded?

Wonder when Acer is going to start using the new kernel.

Guest yapa73

Thank you for your work, I use the last one you got, and it is not bad. might be better for fluidity, with the Acer UI, however it works better than most of the officially released versions Eclair.

I think, then watching it all, the fact that Acer continues to have SW (perhaps intended to LiquidF), overwhelming support from our old liquid, is great news for the world of innovative terminals Android. I think the first one that has come to get as many as 3 generations of SO.

Anyway thanks again for your generosity and hope that in counter part, you get the desired result.

Guest santo-bro

hi liquid user tnx for your great job -

i have a question for you.......on this leak if i move app2sd with move2sd ,the app icon disappear like the last leak?????

Guest yapa73
hi liquid user tnx for your great job -

i have a question for you.......on this leak if i move app2sd with move2sd ,the app icon disappear like the last leak?????

+1

Guest Shreedhan

I'm not going to complain, I really appreciate the leaks you put out for us but may I suggest leaving the file uploading and when it's done you post the topic?

"Coming Soon" type topics/announcements work for bigger companies but don't really work in the direct download game, think how odd it would be if all download links were like that? Just my 2 cents :-)

Keep up the good work LIQUID_USER!

Very Very nice Liquid_User!!!

On Android´s UI, battery, etc how well does it perform vs the previous ones? The first leak is a bit slower than the third leak but saves a little more energy. Did you try this one?

And how about an overral performance in default Android UI ? :lol:

EDIT:

PS Liquid_User, it there any possibility to get kernel source for Froyo (OC) from your "secret" source ? B)

Edited by Nesli