[LEAK] - LATEST LEAK - UPDATED BASEBAND

Guest LIQUID_USER

guess the donations didnt come in and he got cranky when mcboy released before him.

thats how it goes when you make the post and wait 5 days.

just dont ever donate to liquid_user unless its a rom attached to the post.

Every single time Liquid_User shares a leak or announces it, these type of remarques come out...

Too bad for you if not beeing able to update your phone with the latest of the latest leaks is so important to you that you need to insult people to feel better... :)

Guest TheShak
guess the donations didnt come in and he got cranky when mcboy released before him.

thats how it goes when you make the post and wait 5 days.

just dont ever donate to liquid_user unless its a rom attached to the post.

I don't think you know what you are talking about. Read the history and you'll know. As akira.pwr said if you read the comment by Liquid_User in that post it seems that 4.002 leak was taken out of trust...

Also tried the Mc"Hammer"BoyDesign hacked leak and with exception of name change "Social Blogger" and the updated baseband - i found NO real difference.

All the best!

Edited by TheShak

Guest acer liquid e

Hi LIQUID_USER... i need a leak of AAP.GEN2 of froyo... if have 1 of AAP.GEN2 and Kernel 2.6.32 leak... I would be very grateful to you....

I think it would be best for Liquid_user to setup the amount of $ he wants to get for the leak - and make a countdown of how much is left to donate... :)

BTW. Donation is not compulsory - he has right to ask for it - even though someone does not think it is entirely good (like me), I am still very greatful to Liquid_user for all the leaks until now...