LCR 1.8.2.2 + "2G network mode only"

Guest alezzandro

Guest alezzandro

Hello community!

I need someone who test LCR 1.8.2.2 with "2G network mode only" option.

Can someone help me?

I want to use this option to stay all day internet connected on 2G network to save battery, but when I will enable it on my LCR 1.8.2.2 I've the following problems (all solved by doing a reboot):

a) Rebooting while calling

b) Unable to make call and become unreachable (the Network icon will always appear with signal strength)

c) No more backlight and no response by touch buttons, I can always use touchscreen but no touch buttons working!

( like I've described here on lcr-community-rom bugtracker: http://code.google.com/p/acer-liquid-commu...s/detail?id=180 )

My baseband is: 05.01.01

Can someone test this option for a couple of days?? (people who have different BaseBand are always welcome) The problems don't appear instantly but after some hours.

Thanks to everyone will try help me!

Guest alezzandro
I always use my liquid in 2g because I haven't any internet rate, but I never had your problems using lcr 1.8.2.2 (but I use the 2.100 bin)

Maybe the problems come with internet connection that you are not using at moment..?

what baseband? (thanks for replying)

Edited by alezzandro

Guest plocri

baseband a1-04.04.05

with or without internet connection I hadn't those problems

maybe it happens because u are using an eclair rom (lcr) on a froyo bin

Could really be baseband relative. Or an application you have installed produces the crash

It is hard to test for me as i am on LCR-F but I have never had this issue

Edited by malez

Guest alezzandro
Could really be baseband relative. Or an application you have installed produces the crash

It is hard to test for me as i am on LCR-F but I have never had this issue

thanks for replying malez, ok I'm just returned back to 04.04.05 + LCR 1.8.2.2, I will test it in next days, I will inform you about that. thanks again.

Edited by alezzandro