No data on 3g/2g after upgrade on Vodafone

Guest max-greece

Guest max-greece

After going to 2.1 I have lost the ability to connect via 2G/3G. Wireless connection over lan works fine. I am in Greece and connect via Vodafone. I have verified all the settings with them.

Any ideas? This is not a major problem at the moment - but it will be for me later....

Guest RottenFoxBreath
After going to 2.1 I have lost the ability to connect via 2G/3G. Wireless connection over lan works fine. I am in Greece and connect via Vodafone. I have verified all the settings with them.

Any ideas? This is not a major problem at the moment - but it will be for me later....

Get them to text the settings to you via SMS.

Also, make sure you have your mobile network is enabled, and wifi is disabled, you can't run both at the same time.

Guest acolazarov

call contact center and tell him to send u conf script via sms.

Guest Rajesh Soneji

Try adding the APN settings. They may have blanked off

Guest max-greece

Sorry - my problem remains having done all of the above. The first thing I did was to install the connection settings from Vodafone. All testing was done with mobile network enabled and wifi disabled.

For some reason - despite having everything setup AND enabled the phone still does not connect to the data network. Calls work fine. I am guessing from the reactions that this is a country specific issue. With a bit of luck when the Greek localized version comes out this will be addressed when I upgrade.