Need your help in costumizing my phone

Guest guamzintrusion19

Guest guamzintrusion19

Hello everyone!

I need your help in customizing my phone. Sorry if some of the questions here were already answered or discussed anywhere here in Modaco... Unfortunately, I can't find them. B)

I've been trying out different ROMs for the past few days. And some of them are really very cool but due to my limited knowledge in WinMo I decided to first settle with a simple and stable ROM before trying out again on those more sophisticated ones. I'm currently using one of huzheyi's rom -- v2.0. Please help me make some changes.

1. Software or set up that will give me more shortcut icons on the Samsung Today screen.

2. The shortcut icons in my Start menu are too big. I'm tired of scrolling up and down to get to those icons that I don't have in the Today screen. Is there a way to decrease the size of these icons?

3. Is there a software or tool that will allow me to assign a shortcut to the other hardware keys aside from the Menu key?

4. Does anyone have a cab file for a traditional keypad instead of the regular qwerty xt9 keyboard? I'm having a hard time using the phone when travelling. I would like to be able to still text using one hand when I'm riding a bus or a jeepney. It would be great if there's a traditional keypad available.

5. Any free and good software for ebook reader?

If you guys have suggestions of the best ROM that a beginner like me can try, please let me know. Thank you so much in advance! :lol:

Guest sakisds
Hello everyone!

I need your help in customizing my phone. Sorry if some of the questions here were already answered or discussed anywhere here in Modaco... Unfortunately, I can't find them. B)

I've been trying out different ROMs for the past few days. And some of them are really very cool but due to my limited knowledge in WinMo I decided to first settle with a simple and stable ROM before trying out again on those more sophisticated ones. I'm currently using one of huzheyi's rom -- v2.0. Please help me make some changes.

1. Software or set up that will give me more shortcut icons on the Samsung Today screen.

2. The shortcut icons in my Start menu are too big. I'm tired of scrolling up and down to get to those icons that I don't have in the Today screen. Is there a way to decrease the size of these icons?

3. Is there a software or tool that will allow me to assign a shortcut to the other hardware keys aside from the Menu key?

4. Does anyone have a cab file for a traditional keypad instead of the regular qwerty xt9 keyboard? I'm having a hard time using the phone when travelling. I would like to be able to still text using one hand when I'm riding a bus or a jeepney. It would be great if there's a traditional keypad available.

If you guys have suggestions of the best ROM that a beginner like me can try, please let me know. Thank you so much in advance! :lol:

2. With this cab start menu will show 5 icons per row so the list will be smaller: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=42507 .

3. I hear a lot of people use AESButton+ but I haven't tried myself.

4. Long press the xt9 button will give you the option to use the traditional keypad.

5. At the Omnia II Tweaks/Cabs thread you will find some info on ebook readers. Just scroll down a bit.

Guest Thunder141

for more smaller shortcust you can install this

Hello everyone!

Guest guamzintrusion19
2. With this cab start menu will show 5 icons per row so the list will be smaller: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=42507 .

3. I hear a lot of people use AESButton+ but I haven't tried myself.

4. Long press the xt9 button will give you the option to use the traditional keypad.

5. At the Omnia II Tweaks/Cabs thread you will find some info on ebook readers. Just scroll down a bit.

2. The cab worked like a charm!!!

4. Oops, what I was thinking was something like the keypad used when you're making a call.

5. I tried Microsoft reader and it's great!