Please help me about going to 2.1

Guest ohoosong

Guest ohoosong

I got GT540 two days ago and Now I got information about update 2.1, so I follow instruction from here but it's something no good.

I ran KDZ_FW_UPD.exe then I shoud select something but I can't cuz it's not active like attached pic

Please give me some advice.

I hope to upgrade to 2.1

post-768391-1285992733_thumb.jpg

Edited by ohoosong

Guest Clarkey15

Within the KDZ_UPD_SW folder there should be a program called Windows Enabler, run that program then go to your task bar and there will be an icon, click on it then it will say "on". Then the program will work.

Guest borovaka

Start window enabler from folder where is KDZ_FW_UPD.exe then click on icon of window enabler ( in your system try) you must see on word on the icon. Then just click on all buttons and menus who are no active and they must be enabled.

If you have other problems just tell us.

p.s.

Sorry for my bad english.

Guest becksy6
yes I did but still i can't chose anything! OMG!

Some people say its because, The V20A.00.kdz should be on your desktop to click the file.

Also the boxes appear grey and you have to click it to take the grey off then click it again :lol:

Hope this helped?

Guest BeAwesome

Hello, sorry I'm new, I've got the same problem than ohoosong, when I run KDZ_FW_UPD I can do nothing, all cases are grey except the close... =( (Sorry for my english !)