HOW TO - Re-enable MMS on literoms / MMS not cooked in

Guest leebates1986

Guest leebates1986

how i re-enabled mms.

1. install Samsung SMS-MMS for 6.5.x.cab

2. install SMS_Fix.cab

3. reboot

4. using registry explorer, change HKCU > Software > Microsoft > Inbox > MsgTypes > IPM > SMStext dll name to htmlnote.dll

5. HKCU > Software > Microsoft > Inbox > MsgTypes > IPM > MMS dll to mms.dll if not already changed.

6. HKCU > Software > Microsoft > Inbox > MsgTypes > IPM > MMS, rename Messing to MMS.

7. Reboot.

8. open messaging, menu > MMS Options > Profile

9. you should see your mms profiles if already on phone, if not follow your network providers website links on how to get settings sent to your phone.

10. you will see two boxes that are blank (i don't know why they are) but if you select the profile you wish to use, then click the 1st box, this will set your profile to default.

11. to make a mms, menu > new > SMS, this will load the htmlnote.dll still, menu > insert, picture etc will become available :lol:

if you select menu > new > MMS, it won't let you add anything to the text for some reason, i don't know the issue behind it. but by using step 11 i am able to send / receive MMS on my phone now, hope this helps others as i spent a good week trying to figure it out B)

Samsung_20SMS_MMS_20for_206.5.x_1_.cab

SMS_Fix_1_.cab