New Website for Galaxy S Owners

Guest ColinMCMXC

Guest ColinMCMXC

dont really know if this is allowed but i have set up a site for galaxy s users who need help with anything, you can find the site in my signature, hope i can help anyone who needs it

Guest AndyCr15

You listing what I would think is part of the phones security, as a 'bug', doesn't inspire me to visit again.

Would you prefer thieves have unlimited attempts at your pattern?

Guest ColinMCMXC

you misunderstand the post, im saying that, you cannot get back on your phone even with your google account, the sign in details do not work, so there is no recovering from 20 wrong attemps, you need to get a new phone

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ^nighthawk^

I would agree here on the 20 x unlock thing. I wouldn't say thats a bug its a security feature but basically......it should lock you out for an hour or so after 20 wrong tries. That would be better.... Cause lets face it if you forget your code your a bit of a lemon.

However, it is possible that you could forget and it then becoming a paperweight is unacceptable (especially if like me you didnt buy it on contract from a provider).

Besides if my phone was actually stolen i'd use wave secure to deal with potential information security problems (but i do pay for that).

Edited by ^nighthawk^