The source of LIQUID USER's ROM ? :)

Guest Squide

... It's a french forum and they got all the leaks from Liquid_User links.

The only exception is the 4.002 one

Edited by bais

Guest Squide
... It's a french forum and they got all the leaks from Liquid_User links.

The only exception is the 4.002 one

try to find out the date for the post there and here...

who's the copy cat and ask for money ?

Guest LIQUID_USER

ok so if this is true why timestamp on here earlier? it seem they copy me...!!

btw, i have new rom with new baseband 05.01.05 i wonder if i leak or someone else???

btw the reason why i didnt share last leak is becos i share with some other people and it seem that they got 'hacked' or 'shared' with some other people!! hard to trust people now!!

Guest akira.pwr
ok so if this is true why timestamp on here earlier? it seem they copy me...!!

btw, i have new rom with new baseband 05.01.05 i wonder if i leak or someone else???

btw the reason why i didnt share last leak is becos i share with some other people and it seem that they got 'hacked' or 'shared' with some other people!! hard to trust people now!!

Oh, maybe you share with us then, you can trust us, as you know.

Donated right now for your next release :)

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest willyaranda

I haven't install any of the other guys leaks because I didn't trust their sources. LIQUID_USER may tease us for a few days to release a new bin, but, after all, he releases them.

So, thanks for your effort LIQUID_USER, release when/what you want, and just ignore the people that criticizes you for what you are doing. without you, we hadn't had the sources long time before Acer's release, Eclair's and now Froyo's ROMs…

Guest TheShak
I haven't install any of the other guys leaks because I didn't trust their sources. LIQUID_USER may tease us for a few days to release a new bin, but, after all, he releases them.

So, thanks for your effort LIQUID_USER, release when/what you want, and just ignore the people that criticizes you for what you are doing. without you, we hadn't had the sources long time before Acer's release, Eclair's and now Froyo's ROMs…

+1

the other guys sounded dodgy with the 512/256 mb hack...