Problems with updating to 2.1

Guest bigwhale

Guest bigwhale
I got the same problem, btw is yours branded by vodafone since mine is =(

I have searched over the forum but nothing helped =(

Nope it is not branded by vodafone... But i was thinking, that program crashes because of windows 7 which is x64 based system. Since i tested it on 2 computer both x64 systems.

Which system do you run btw x86 or x64?

Have u tried running both windows enabler and the kdz update as administrator?

Mine said not responding and i left it for couple of minutes and it just carried on as normal and worked a treat.

Guest mickutz

so... on one machine kdz crashes after 2 seconds.... same error as in the first post ..... X64 OS

on the second one with X86... i have the error attached, please someone help me.... i've been trying for 3 hours and I am losing my mind

i ran both win enabler and kdz as admin, installed every driver available.... don't know what to do next

thanx

post-752977-1286048166_thumb.jpg

Guest bigwhale
Have u tried running both windows enabler and the kdz update as administrator?

Mine said not responding and i left it for couple of minutes and it just carried on as normal and worked a treat.

Yes i tried, but still the same, program crashes every time i click the button "start".

Guest shoarmabakpao

I got only win 7 64bit and 32bit and it just didn't work out =(

I was able to flash my samsung omnia 2 on the same pc but why can't I flash my LG GT540GO Optimus???? Firmware is from july I geuss

Edited by shoarmabakpao

Guest Nevasleep

I had the same problem, but somehow fixed it.

Here is what I posted in the other thread.

I left firmware file on the desktop, and put the KDZ files into a folder. Also maximised KDZ before I started upgrade

Guest bigwhale

Ok guys, tnx for the help, i fix the problem, every one who has the same problems just download pc suit IV, there were some drivers in there and that helped me out. A lot more of drivers :) After installing the drivers, just run the KDZ program and every thing should go smootly. The process is 5 min long.

Guest shoarmabakpao
Ok guys, tnx for the help, i fix the problem, every one who has the same problems just download pc suit IV, there were some drivers in there and that helped me out. A lot more of drivers :) After installing the drivers, just run the KDZ program and every thing should go smootly. The process is 5 min long.

Well, since I had exact the same problem I tried what you mentioned but it still didn't work out =( Did you had your phone connected or not whilest installing LG PC suit IV?