Framework Factory V2

Guest Rem1x

Guest SWOriginal
These DLs work, hope that's the correct stuff.

ppplleeaaasse for froyo :P

This theme is based on the galaxyS with a few different images, i can honestly say its best to stick the galaxy s theme as theres a few issues with the browser in this theme...

i have been working on a theme anyway but its no where near release as i haven't had allot of spare time but it should be done by next week sometime ( or at least a preview) :D

Guest tmockingbird

I've tried to flash one of the themes (REVOlution V1 by Manup456 ported by rem1x) and i was wondering how i could get the widgets too.. am i doing it wrong, because i've got all my own widgets etc.

I've tried to flash one of the themes (REVOlution V1 by Manup456 ported by rem1x) and i was wondering how i could get the widgets too.. am i doing it wrong, because i've got all my own widgets etc.

I've not changed any of the widgets. I can look in to that, if people want me to.

It's not too hard.

Guest sid3091

I have a question. I've managed to install a theme. if i want to go change it to another one, do i have to go back to stock and then do it or should i install over it?

Rem1x, did you make that GalaS V2 theme yourself, or port it? Are you able to change anything in that framework too, like.. colours or icons?

It's a port of the Galaxy S Theme. While I could probably change the colours/icons I hate the 9.png format with a passion, and it would take me FOREVER.

It's a port of the Galaxy S Theme. While I could probably change the colours/icons I hate the 9.png format with a passion, and it would take me FOREVER.

Ah, nevermind then. Just trying to think of ways to make it like UltraLinx's theme but I think the only way I'll get it is by paying him. D:

Ah, nevermind then. Just trying to think of ways to make it like UltraLinx's theme but I think the only way I'll get it is by paying him. D:

Send me a link :P

Guest Xenon0816

Hey guys,

I just installed the galaxyS theme from the first page...

Now I have a big blue bar with a plus in it on the lockscreen... Didn't see that at any screenshot of the framework so far an from a quick look at this thread I didn't find anyone mentioning this...

Sorry if it has been asked before, but how can I remove it?

thanks in advance!

Does anyone know which xml file controlls the menu button font color (the mini menu that comes up when you press the menu key) I'm having trouble finding which file to use, as it's stuck on black and want white!

Thanks

Guest m_w_clarke

I have just discovered the delights of "frameworking" (is that the right word?) and im really chuffed to have the black notification bar form the REVOlution framework on the first page.

The only questions Ive got are

I was expecting the fonts to have changed, as per the screenshots - is this not the case, as I still haev the default ones?

I still have the horrible stok orange coloured slide bar for volume notifications - is this right? I thought it may go green, as other things in the framework.

Ive read in this thread about the 3G+ icon not matching - and from what I understand this is Orange's doing. Is that right?

Im running MCR R3 (2.1) on an unlocked SF.

Thanks for all the hardwork in doing these themes. I, and others, really appreciate it.

M

Guest SWOriginal
Hey guys.

One question: are the buttons in the bottom line for themes posted at first page hard coded or can they be swapped?

Thanks.

If you use launcher pro you can customize the look of the launcher anyway you want, these themes dont change the launcher at all :)

Guest -= 71baker =-

Hey guys.

This is a great thread i must say , and i dropped my jaw when i saw the Elegant Steel. My first thought was , MUST HAVE!. So i downloaded the 2.2v. I believe the dude that ported it to 2.2 was saying in one of his first posts that he was runnin Modaco Froyo v2.2 and thats what i am running so i thought this is a done deal.

Now i as usual made a nandroid and patched it. I have never experienced the things i saw after that.

In my 5 different Android phones this year it has never been this strange. First the phone didnt finish booting , bootlogo would flash once a minute and then pop up again.

No biggie , it didnt work so lets roll back.

Restored nandroid and it was still the same ???? Nandroid should put the phone in the same state shouldnt it??

Anyways.. ok i thought , lets wipe and try again , the rom's gotta be ok still atleast. Wiped , and it started , but the Batterybar was suddenly replaced by cell info , Cell info was some ECB icon and all the stuff was way off.

In the end i had to wipe again and flash a new rom. So now i am back but very hesitant to try again.

My question now. Which rom can i download to be able to run Elegant steel , any 2.1 or 2.2 is fine as long as it has support for LCD and preferably Hardware acceleration enabled.

Edited by -= 71baker =-