Daskalos B7610 Sense 2.5.2019 ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest Duongluong
Hey, Im loving the sense interface, so easy to use , and the message system works perfectly I can see everything I have send to the person Im texting with LOVE IT!!!

But Im still having some problems :

* The alarm doesnt ring when I set it, I overslept for work because of this lol.

* Easy Set S3Clock doesn't work , tried reinstalling the app but still no luck.

For Alarm, you need to set Alarm sound again by selecting Alarm icon in Alarms setting. Default is no sound.

For S3Clock, i have no idea because i don't use it but still running smoothly.

Guest tjeerdos

hey,

do you know how i can set streaming player as default player. in this rom. when i use manila tv it opens mediaplayer. and i want to use streaming player that is in the rom.

hope you kwow how. i already changed xml file ( wmplayer to streamingplayer) but nothing???????

greeeetttssss

tjeerd

Guest Princeagarwal

jst flashed the rpm

ystrday hav to say its the best rom till date

jst 1 issue am facing

when viewing youtube on operamini

the streaming player dsnt open up

earlier it wud automatically switch to streaming player n play the video

Anyone,

Where's the MMS Configuration setting?? My network won't set it automatically thus i need to set it manually. Any idea, anybody? Im currently using this ROM. Please help, thank you.

Guest daskalos
Anyone,

Where's the MMS Configuration setting?? My network won't set it automatically thus i need to set it manually. Any idea, anybody? Im currently using this ROM. Please help, thank you.

Just install the fixed samsung settings cab... it's included in the rar archive of the 6.5 version

Guest lam.nguyentung

Hi friends,

How can I make Touch Input auto popup when I open contact?

For Messages, Touch Input already auto popup by using Advance Config but I did not happen with Contact.

Guest CJMonty

Is there any version of Phone Canvas working with 6.5 ROM? Without it I cannot dial from People tab which is kinda annoying.

Or anyone has idea how to make people tab working without Phone Canvas?

Thanks

Guest Princeagarwal

i cant turn the auto 3g mode in comm manager to b on

daskalos pls help its really useful fr me

also pls help about the streaming player problem

Thanx Daskalos for bringing the Sense 2.5 to a good way on the B7610!

I have a few small problems with some settings and apps. I've allready searched the forum but i couldn't solve these things completely. Maybe someone have allready a solution or hint for this... :D

1) The WiMo alarm clock and the Sense alarm clock only work, when the mobile is allready ON. If the mobile is OFF, then it doesn't wakeup. With the Samsung Touch Clock (installed CAB) it's waking up by itself (and then wakes me up) like it should do. It looks that the alarm handling is different. Sense also uses the WiMo alarms and in both cases the next alarm appears in the Sense Home Screen. When i use the Samsung Touch Clock in Sense Home Screen the Alarm shows OFF. With G-Alarm the same like with the WiMo and Sense alarms.

2) On the HTC (Diamond and Toch pro) in Settings -> Other -> USB to PC i can choose Active Sync, Internet Sharing OR USB-Storage and there is also a checkbox "Ask when connected by USB" (or so). I can only choose "Extended network functionality"... :P

Thnx for any feedback.

Note: Maybe the translation of the textboxes is not correct, because i'm using the english B7610 ROM and can take a look at german HTC.

Guest arutha0401

A Big thank you for Ser Daskalos for all his great ROMS!

Anyone know what version of CHT EDITOR is appropriate for this Sense version? I've tried 1.8.5.1 and 2.0.0.0 but these doesn't seem to work.

Thanks you in advance.

Guest arutha0401
@arutha

it works only aftr u hav installed cokkies home tab

cookies home tab is really amazingly fast

I see.. Thanks! I always thought that Sense has built in CHT in them. Now I'm enlightened.

Guest reinPnoy

what does the Samsung Phone Pad for 6.5.x. cab do? i installed it and the text input is still in EZinput, i want to have an option like the original samsung text on 9 keys..

Guest daskalos
what does the Samsung Phone Pad for 6.5.x. cab do? i installed it and the text input is still in EZinput, i want to have an option like the original samsung text on 9 keys..

Phonepad is the Dial pad, it has nothing to do with the keyboard :)

To enable Phone Pad texting

Go to Programs Menu and tap EZInput Menu then select Phone Keypad

Guest fly91927

but i don't know the code

likely i have download the rom,but i can't flash it because the rar needs password and i can't find in your artical sorry for my poor english

me too

thank you very very much

Guest serferdos

Hi all,

I'm currently using this ROM. I like it, runs fast and looks simple

I only have one problem, I cannot connect the phone to the PC as mass storage, I don't use activesync (I'm with Linux) and I need to connect as mass storage.

Before flash with this ROM, Samsung original ROM has a configuration option wich allows to decide which way must connect (as mass storage or activesync), but not this.

I've tried wm5storage, but don't works fine.

Any tip?

P.D:

Sorry for my English :rolleyes:

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

Hey Daskalos,

Sorry for trolling this thread buddy, but your inbox is full and PMs are not reaching you. Can you please share with me what fix you use for resolving the 2 ring delay on incoming calls in your roms??

Thanks a lot in advance buddy!

• 2 months later...
Guest HeadAche01

Well, it seems I have a problem, the camera app is gone. I run this a while and only noticed it lately so I don't really feel like flashing again. Furthermore I dont think anything went wrong while flashing. So my question, does anyone have a camera .cab flying around somewhere?