Daskalos B7610 Sense 2.5.2019 ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest khaicuong

oh thank you for your new Touch Player version.

your sense rom 2019 v7 works great on my b7610.

but after i install phone canvas , the wm 6.5 lochscreen is gone. how can i fix this problem ?

i install the S2U2 but it eat a lot ram.

thank

Hello everyone,

I'm a complete noob when it comes to this stuff. However i am reading so many exciting reply's.

I'll just have to try the rom myself. I'll post feedback as soon as possible.

Guest Kossusukka

I have a problem with the ROM on my B7610. When i push Wi-Fi on from Comm Manager, it loads for while but nothing happens. It just wont activate wlan. I tried to turn it on from Menu->settings->connections->wifi by tapping "Turn on WiFi", but it does the same too. I tried to soft reset and even power off by taking the battery out, but it didn't help.

Installed software: GPS Mod Driver, Tomtom navi, CorePlayer, Opera 10, Samsung FM radio, Samsung Camera and Samsung settings, Phone Canvans. Phone is not currently overclocked.

Otherwise this ROM is best for B7610! Its lots of faster and versatile than stock-ROM and its much easier to use. HTC Sense is also very stylish and faster than that samsung widget thing. I have to use this for little longer, so i can say my opinion for sure.

edit: Oh, and other problem. Scandinavic letters (ä,ö,å) on qwerty-keyboard doesnt work, when i press them, nothing happens. Those letters arent even in the onscreen-keyboard. Regional settings are already configured right.

Edited by Kossusukka

Guest roisagi
are you sure you installed Samsung Media Player for Megalite?

Other things to try:

- disable gfx boost

- Check if turbo3D detects some other apps other than manila.exe

where can i find turbo3d?

oh thank you for your new Touch Player version.

your sense rom 2019 v7 works great on my b7610.

but after i install phone canvas , the wm 6.5 lochscreen is gone. how can i fix this problem ?

i install the S2U2 but it eat a lot ram.

thank

S2U2 really eats a lot less ram then the wm 6.5 lockscreen :)

Hello,

I have got the downloadlink via twitter and downloaded the rar file.

However the file is password protected. If i missed anything, i apoligize for my stupid question.

But can someone please tell me the password or point me to it.

Thank you verry much,

I have a problem with the ROM on my B7610. When i push Wi-Fi on from Comm Manager, it loads for while but nothing happens. It just wont activate wlan. I tried to turn it on from Menu->settings->connections->wifi by tapping "Turn on WiFi", but it does the same too. I tried to soft reset and even power off by taking the battery out, but it didn't help.

Installed software: GPS Mod Driver, Tomtom navi, CorePlayer, Opera 10, Samsung FM radio, Samsung Camera and Samsung settings, Phone Canvans. Phone is not currently overclocked.

Otherwise this ROM is best for B7610! Its lots of faster and versatile than stock-ROM and its much easier to use. HTC Sense is also very stylish and faster than that samsung widget thing. I have to use this for little longer, so i can say my opinion for sure.

edit: Oh, and other problem. Scandinavic letters (ä,ö,å) on qwerty-keyboard doesnt work, when i press them, nothing happens. Those letters arent even in the onscreen-keyboard. Regional settings are already configured right.

Same problem regarding Scandinavian letters on qwerty-keyboard, so I went back to original ROM :)

Please let me know if you find a solution for this.

Guest cappuccina
GREAT Thanks for the new Touch Player! Works really good. I begin to like it again. Was using WMPlayer the whole time :)

I just wanted to add that the WMPlayer is also working again as it should (after installing the new touch player.cab), and plays all video files without problems. I don't know what you did or if it had anything to do with it, but THANKS anyway! :)

And I just have to mention it again, you did a REALLY NICE JOB on that ROM, I like all your customizations and its really fast and smooth.

BIG BIG THANK YOU!!!

Guest tjeerdos

about wifi. try to install samsung wifi and bluetooth.cab

it worked for me.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NHXEJQN8

hope this is helpful

greets tjeerd

Guest guamzintrusion19
here

and don't flood

Saw it. thank you so much sir! My lappy's crap. been having issues viewing everything. Thank you so much again! :)

Guest roisagi

two questions:

1. how can i add\change the language in the touch input keyboard?

2. can anyone post the link to GA lockscreen? the 6.5 lockscreen does not show SMS or missed calls...

Guest daskalos
two questions:

1. how can i add\change the language in the touch input keyboard?

2. can anyone post the link to GA lockscreen? the 6.5 lockscreen does not show SMS or missed calls...

1. Go to Programs and open EzTnput Menu, tap English and choose other languange from the drop down menu (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)

2. It's just somewhere in the forum :)

Guest roisagi
1. Go to Programs and open EzTnput Menu, tap English and choose other languange from the drop down menu (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)

thanks.

so in the 6.5 version - can i install the phone canvas or not?

Guest lam.nguyentung

I can't find GA lockscreen.

Can you help me? Friends!