Alternative to adb?

Guest xzyk

I stumbled upon MyPhoneExplorer client V1.8 at the android market. Tried it on the SF (using USB cable) and it seems to work really well.

It has some interesting features, including the ability to real-time monitor the phone memory status and the feature i found most interesting the ability to backup not just your usual messges, phonebook etc.. but actually any/all files residing on your phone partition; you would need root for this I think.

Anyway, this is not a spam for the product (I do not work for these guys), it's just following this forum I realize that many people had trouble to get their adb to work and thought this may be a good 'Free' alternative. :)

Keep up the good work guys, hoping Paul can release his r3 soon !

Edited by xzyk

Guest David Horvath
I stumbled upon MyPhoneExplorer client V1.8 at the android market. Tried it on the SF (using USB cable) and it seems to work really well.

It has some interesting features, including the ability to real-time monitor the phone memory status and the feature i found most interesting the ability to backup not just your usual messges, phonebook etc.. but actually any/all files residing on your phone partition; you would need root for this I think.

Anyway, this is not a spam for the product (I do not work for these guys), it's just following this forum I realize that many people had trouble to get their adb to work and thought this may be a good 'Free' alternative. :)

Keep up the good work guys, hoping Paul can release his r3 soon !

Does this have a Linux (Ubuntu) and MacOSX version?

Guest spoonium

MyPhoneExplorer for Android? Neat, I'm still using a rather old version for my K810i. Didn't know they were working on it again, I'm sure to check it out once I get my SF...

// Edit

Homepage: http://www.fjsoft.at/en/

And it's a Windows only app.

Edited by spoonium

Guest njsb14
MyPhoneExplorer for Android? Neat, I'm still using a rather old version for my K810i. Didn't know they were working on it again, I'm sure to check it out once I get my SF...

// Edit

Homepage: http://www.fjsoft.at/en/

And it's a Windows only app.

I couldn't get this MyPhoneExplorer 1.8 to see my phone. But tried this software mentioned in another threadAndroid Manager and it worked a treat. I am using Win 7 & Outlook 2007.

• 5 years later...
Guest Locustard

MyPhoneExplorer for Android? Neat, I'm still using a rather old version to transfer files for my K810i. Didn't know they were working on it again, I'm sure to check it out once I get my SF...

Besides MyPhoneExplorer, MobileGo is the one worth considering.

Edited by Locustard