This phone seems really quite buggy

Guest retrend

Guest retrend

Anyone else been experiencing a lot of bugginess with this phone>?

Examples I've experienced are: The status bar bouncing up and down constantly and not letting me do anything with the phone. Have to remove battery to even turn it off.

GPS not restarting after lock without a reboot. Wifi needing turned off until you turn it on and off (I realise this one has lots of threads)

Any ideas whats causing this? Just because its new? Reckon they will get ironed out?

Guest fremar
The status bar bouncing up and down constantly and not letting me do anything with the phone. Have to remove battery to even turn it off.

Maybe you got some problem with the digitizer as my phone did? It only worked if I barely touched the screen, if I touched a little bit harder it bugged out and wouldnt respond correctly until I turned the screen off and then on again. Installed touch test and there I could see what was going on, if I touch the screen with a little pressure two dots showed up where the screen registerd that I touched it even though I dident had my fingers on the screen. The dots kinda vibrated a little bit on the screen and jumped around when I tried to do anything on the screen.

Guest pdauser92
Anyone else been experiencing a lot of bugginess with this phone>?

Examples I've experienced are: The status bar bouncing up and down constantly and not letting me do anything with the phone. Have to remove battery to even turn it off.

GPS not restarting after lock without a reboot. Wifi needing turned off until you turn it on and off (I realise this one has lots of threads)

Any ideas whats causing this? Just because its new? Reckon they will get ironed out?

I haven't had any of the problems you're experiencing. My guess would be that you have a faulty phone, I'd recommend getting it swapped if you can.

Guest Simon O

I had the wifi issue but as I've said before I've had this on my Pulse too, so I think it's just an Android issue. The Blade seems to be using the same atheros wifi chip as the Pulse so I could even be a bug with this.

Not had any issues with GPS though.