Returning to settings

Guest orangephone

Guest orangephone

I have set my phone to silent and vibrate for calls and texts.

However, what I seem to find is after ahile it keeps reverting back to the default settings.

For example, today, I received texts and the phone didn't vibrate. Actually it didn't even make a sound. I checked settings and it seemed like phone vibrate was unticked, so I ticked it again.

Then later on I got a call and it didn't vibrate but the ringtone came so I went to settings and saw that it wasn't on silent anymore.

Also, it goes back to not vibrating or making a sound when I receive texts. Why does this happen? I keep thinking I will miss an important call or text.

Guest Cheejy
I have set my phone to silent and vibrate for calls and texts.

However, what I seem to find is after ahile it keeps reverting back to the default settings.

For example, today, I received texts and the phone didn't vibrate. Actually it didn't even make a sound. I checked settings and it seemed like phone vibrate was unticked, so I ticked it again.

Then later on I got a call and it didn't vibrate but the ringtone came so I went to settings and saw that it wasn't on silent anymore.

Also, it goes back to not vibrating or making a sound when I receive texts. Why does this happen? I keep thinking I will miss an important call or text.

I've experienced this too with the ring tones and my keyboard predictive settings turning off. I think it reverts back when the phone is turned off/on or when its put into bootloader mode and rebooted.

Any ideas on how to stop this?