DXID1 Custom ROM Windows Mobile 6.5

Guest Krazy Radd

Any got these roms' glossy taskbars to share me??? K.Radd isn't around...

What do you mean "to share" How dare you ask for someone else to share K.Radds work with you? Your well aware of K.Radds stance on his work and you should respect that. He has said it from the start that he doesnt want his stuff tampered with.

If he's not replying to your constant requests he might not want to give it out? ever thought of that?

Edited by Sb.

This ones tricky as the registry is locked so you will have to unlock it first,I use CeRegEditor to unlock registry and then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->HARDWARE->DEVICEMAP->TOUCH.

Change the key value for MaxCalError from 7 to a bigger value (for example 14)then soft reset and start a manual re-Align of the screen.

Cheers m8 worked fine.

1)If he and everyone else is "such" a good friend why are you asking other people for their work?

2)How do you consider yourself "top" user??? were all top users, just because your post is every second one doesn't make you the king of Radds ROM's.

3)I never made any accusations as the evidence is there as to what you wrote, not only once -heres your quotes- Any got these ROM's' glossy taskbars to share me??? K.Radd isn't around...

-K.Radd or anyone... can you share me your new glossy ROM's' TASKBARS??? (Not only the icons, the whole thing - buttons and bars)...

Maybe you should ask him for his phone and computer too. ;)

4)I always answer posts with relevant info unlike yourself.

5) There is no need to swear and be careful what you write.

Edited by Lancez

Guest maxmartins
Hey guys please don't fight each other

Where's the LOVE ??? :P

Anyway, here it is...the Glossy Black Theme.

Unpack it and u will find the CAB and the extracted files...

Gloss_Black_Theme.rar

Catch u soon

Obi Wan Radd ;)

pls, share your taskbar!!! thanks... great work.

Guest mehdivinci

hi body and thank u for ur beautiful rom!

just one Q:

why should we reset the my storage??

It is really really important?

what is happening if i don't do that?

because i have almost full My storage !!!!

tank you again !! ;)

pls, share your taskbar!!! thanks... great work.

The taskbar is in the pack,just extract it. It will install with the .cab or if you want to edit the items he has extracted the items in the folder named Gloss Black.

Edited by Sb.

Guest Christian Gercke

Hi Norrin

Enable or disable Widget Tabs

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila2D]

"HomeWidget"=dword:1

"OperatorWidget"=dword:1

"PeopleWidget"=dword:1

"MessagingWidget"=dword:1

"EmailWidget"=dword:1

"InternetWidget"=dword:1

"PhotoWidget"=dword:1

"MusicWidget"=dword:1

"LocationWidget"=dword:1

"WeatherWidget"=dword:1

"LauncherWidget"=dword:1

"SettingsWidget"=dword:1

sry das ich so ne doofe frage stelle mein englisch ist nicht das beste :P

würdest du mir sagen welche der widgets für was in deinem gloss rom steht ? damit würdest du mir echt weiter helfen ;)

mfg: der chris

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey guys please don't fight each other

Where's the LOVE ??? :P

Anyway, here it is...the Glossy Black Theme.

Unpack it and u will find the CAB and the extracted files...

Gloss_Black_Theme.rar

Catch u soon

Obi Wan Radd ;)

Thxs, Obi Wan! (Where the hell have you been??????)...

Still supporting... HamburgFC? Hahaha!!!

Btw... St. Pauli's LOOSING all the bloody time!

Where is the... AC-DC spirit?! Hahaha!

P.S.: For those... they know whom... I'm not going to fell (again) to your STUPID & "MYTHIC" accusations and reply you, "fellas"! You're not WORTH my precious time.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Thxs, Obi Wan! (Where the hell have you been??????)...

Still supporting... HamburgFC? Hahaha!!!

Btw... St. Pauli's LOOSING all the bloody time!

Where is the... AC-DC spirit?! Hahaha!

P.S.: For those... they know whom... I'm not going to fell (again) to your STUPID & "MYTHIC" accusations and reply you, "fellas"! You're not WORTH my precious time.

Dont get too excited, your head might explode! ;)

@Lancez

Lancez Hello, nice to meet.

Only then do I know who are the moderators here. ;)

One question: I was helped as always here at MoDaCo, help wanted Yonn1981 in its latest release with SPB.

So I asked him if he wanted the key, because if I bought a license and could pass him.

Given this, one member asked if I could pass him, then without any pretense and intent to help, posted the key.

Thereafter, one member reported that this was unethical, I even write a PM to Paul, net of the policy forum and think I've done nothing wrong, correct me.

I was very upset about it, since the "member" even know me and judge me too badly. First of all, here is a place of respect and for people too, never wanted to harm someone or MoDaCo.

So, I decided to delete the post containing the key, because I do not like discussion and not arguing anything, I repeat, my intention was to help only.

Please wanted to know more about it. Could it be?

Sorry my bad English.

mureta.

This is a very very good ROM (been using it for almost a week TITANIUM LITE). Didn't crash jet. No lagging or pausing or any other quirks.

Thanks man. I actually already given up on 6.5 roms and been using secany 6.1 dxid1 rom for quite a while.

I do wish that you didn`t remove default wm 6.5 lockscreen, even if you did put in S2U2. I dont like S2U2, and when I remove it (uninstall, delete rest of the files from Program files) I`m left with 6.1 lockscreen. Problem occurs when i try to install default wm 65 lockscreen. Upon softreset after installation windows/menu button doesnt work, as all the hardware keys on the side(camera and menu...volume rocker works). Had to hard-reset two times already because of this.

Can you please post default wm_6.5_lockscreen.cab and tell me how to overcome problem with windows/menu button and side buttons.

I did install "SmartLock 1.7E" to change to default lockscreen.

there is no value for lockscreen in "shell" (no lock or lockscreen folder) in registry :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\LockScreen:Enable "0"

...once again...thanks for this great rom and the time and effort you put into it....cheers ;)

This is a very very good ROM (been using it for almost a week TITANIUM LITE). Didn't crash jet. No lagging or pausing or any other quirks.

Thanks man. I actually already given up on 6.5 roms and been using secany 6.1 dxid1 rom for quite a while.

I do wish that you didn`t remove default wm 6.5 lockscreen, even if you did put in S2U2. I dont like S2U2, and when I remove it (uninstall, delete rest of the files from Program files) I`m left with 6.1 lockscreen. Problem occurs when i try to install default wm 65 lockscreen. Upon softreset after installation windows/menu button doesnt work, as all the hardware keys on the side(camera and menu...volume rocker works). Had to hard-reset two times already because of this.

Can you please post default wm_6.5_lockscreen.cab and tell me how to overcome problem with windows/menu button and side buttons.

I did install "SmartLock 1.7E" to change to default lockscreen.

there is no value for lockscreen in "shell" (no lock or lockscreen folder) in registry :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\LockScreen:Enable "0"

...once again...thanks for this great rom and the time and effort you put into it....cheers :)

I think that smartlock is the only one used as it was always cooked into the 6.5 roms otherwise its as you said the 6.1 lock, never seen the original 6.5 lock on these custom rom's. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ive tried it aswell and it does cause the home button to stop working,luckily I had spb running so I could disable it through settings after reboot.

Cheers

Edited by Sb.

Heia. Just wanted to ask whether Ezinput in your ROM is the same version as in the new Yonn ROM - because frankly, he did an wesome job in getting all the lagnuages working which I find too useful to let go now (since I am czech and I really appreciate working czech T9 dictionary).

On the other hand, I really want to try your ROM, but without Yonn releasing the cab for this awesome Ezinput, i'll be right back where I have been already, albeit on a different ROM. :)

http://tobbbie-benq-e72.blogspot.com/2008/...9-language.html

I think that smartlock is the only one used as it was always cooked into the 6.5 roms otherwise its as you said the 6.1 lock, never seen the original 6.5 lock on these custom rom's. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ive tried it aswell and it does cause the home button to stop working,luckily I had spb running so I could disable it through settings after reboot.

Cheers

...i did use it (smartlock) with OCK roms for 6.5 lock, where it wasn't installed (smartlock), and with success, but in this rom Krazy did remove wm 6.5 default lockscreen.

OCK left wm 6.5 default lockscreen. Besides that he installed S2U2 and set as default.

I've tried to install it (several versions) but with no luck. I suspect that some registry tweak must be involved.

...cheers

...i did use it (smartlock) with OCK roms for 6.5 lock, where it wasn't installed (smartlock), and with success, but in this rom Krazy did remove wm 6.5 default lockscreen.

OCK left wm 6.5 default lockscreen. Besides that he installed S2U2 and set as default.

I've tried to install it (several versions) but with no luck. I suspect that some registry tweak must be involved.

...cheers

Try this lock instead http://pocketshield.net/ its pretty good but not free. You can try it free for 10 days.

Guest Justmoose

Dear Krazy Radd, many thanks for the firmware.

All applications are good, however, there is one problem. I use an English interface, but in some programs you can also see the Russian language. This, for example, GoogleMaps. And so, instead of Russian letters displayed squares, it can be seen in the screenshot.

post-808390-1292953020_thumb.jpg

I think the problem is with font Helvetica LT 35 Thin.

Can you please tell the solution.

UPD: Excuse me, the issue is cleared. Here's the link OCK's Hints for WM 6.5 Roms

Thanks to the user <chrian>.

Edited by Justmoose