DXID1 Custom ROM Windows Mobile 6.5

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest thechemistree

i wanted to download but the files gone from rapidshare..help please

EDIT : Too many users downloading from this server right now. Please try again later.

So, thats the problem.. :)

Edited by thechemistree

Guest Rebels

How to connect active-sync under win 7 as "USB TO PC" has diff options, not like typical wm6.5. at the beginning it runs quite smooth but after using for 2 hrs i c some lags and mem went down around 29/30. Kinda heavy for i900 i guess. the 7 mins tutorial took up 195 mb which is a pain for users like me using dial up and we all know how much trouble we go through to download from rapidshare. Anyway its a master piece as ock said. amazing creation at least the UI. far better than older JNF roms. thnx obi for that.

Edited by Rebels

Guest andrew.mazlim
OCK, could we expect a release for the Omnia Pro B7610 too?? Please Please Please...love your work and would love to flaunt it...do consider it!!

Emm... you "may" DIDN'T noticed... this is a i900 Omnia thread and THIS IS NOT OCK's topic!

"HELLOOOOOOO?"

Guest mowinnie

After flashing Opera mini worked fine but after a hard reset it doesnt and the files in My Storage were gone :) Needed to put them back again.

Guest Krazy Radd
After flashing Opera mini worked fine but after a hard reset it doesnt and the files in My Storage were gone :) Needed to put them back again.

After flashing ROM do not reset My Storage, it is clear that the copied files will disappear.

You can reset your Main Memory and nothing else.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest chandanbs

Dear Norrin Radd, Please put your rom in another share.. mediafire would be fantastic.. I still have your german rom downloaded from handyfag site and relishing every bit of it.. The classiest omnia rom you have put up.. very innovative and superb graphics..Please upload it to mediafire.. pls..!!