My GT540 can't boot (boot loop)

Guest niis

I try this script but not work ,because when I reboot all mount is not set, and my /system/sd is empty

when I try to set mount and I reboot , all setting is not happen.

can you guide me to edit start up script like when android reboot.

ok I can flash french 2.1 rom my phone is work now. but I can't to flash 2.1 Baltic . when I flash finish and boot up my phone , it say com.android.phone is stop every time.

so many thank you.

Guest joestone
ok I can flash french 2.1 rom my phone is work now. but I can't to flash 2.1 Baltic . when I flash finish and boot up my phone , it say com.android.phone is stop every time.

so many thank you.

Hard reset will solve the problem related to . com.android..phone force close.

• 1 month later...

My phone is same "niis", standby at "android" logo, i try to flash baltic, french , russian (flash finish), but it not change.

how can to factory reset by script? how to run? how to repair? any way?

any body help me?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hitacleur

Ok, here is what you can try

with your device OFF< plug the USB cable, make sure you have LG PC Suite installed, you will need LG USB Modem driver

Make a note of the com port number that your device will appear in Device Manager under MODEMS tab, double click on "LG Android USB Modem" and select Modem tab, below you will see COM port number (remember it)

Run Hyper Terminal, setup a connection with your device and bitrate should be set to 115200, select the COM port you checked your device is connected to as MODEM

In Hyper Terminal type

AT --> if youre not getting any text typed go to FILE>>PROPERTIES>>SETTINGS>>ASCII SETUP and put tick on "Echo typed characters only"

then click OK

In Hyper Terminal window, type

AT

OK --> if youre getting OK, then connection with your device is OK, if there is no OK, check again your PORTS

if you get OK, the type

AT%FRST

FACTORY RESET OK --> this will perform factory reset to your device, it might fix your problem but it might not