Clock widget wrong time, wont update? lol

Guest balb0wa

Guest balb0wa

Odd one this, installed the clock widget, it used to update fine with correct time.

Now it just stays on the time you install it, tried removing it and reinstalling, no joy, any ideas? very odd indeed

thetime.jpg

Guest john306
Odd one this, installed the clock widget, it used to update fine with correct time.

Now it just stays on the time you install it, tried removing it and reinstalling, no joy, any ideas? very odd indeed

thetime.jpg

Mine did that initially, it was task killer that was shutting down "fancy widgets", I set to "ignore" and it's been fine since

Guest balb0wa

ive not installed a task killer though? is there a standard one? seems to be any clock i add

Mine did that initially, it was task killer that was shutting down "fancy widgets", I set to "ignore" and it's been fine since

Guest ToMonkey

Thats exactly what mine is doing. Mine does it with everything battery indicator the works. It also loses my live wallpaper as well as resets back to default. I assume its all linked.

Where do i find task killer and what is it.

Thanks

Guest ToMonkey

Just stopped a task application from running and now the clock application, fancy widget and live wallpaper are now all ok.

I am going to test the wifi as I had issues with that as well when the phone went into power save mode.

Cheers for the info.

Guest southpaw1
Just stopped a task application from running and now the clock application, fancy widget and live wallpaper are now all ok.

I am going to test the wifi as I had issues with that as well when the phone went into power save mode.

Cheers for the info.

which application did you stop mate , i got this issue and its driving me nuts , also seems to kill my alarms , late for work again today lol

Guest ToMonkey
which application did you stop mate , i got this issue and its driving me nuts , also seems to kill my alarms , late for work again today lol

It was in settings, applications, running services. Its Task something or other. I ended that and everything else has been fine since.

Guest the_bone

Not sure if related or not but super manager was messing with my apps, once again had to give them permissions to be able to run in background.

Guest ToMonkey

That might be the case as I have installed super manager (I think) so I could remove guitar hero and hwtbam.

How do you provide the permissions to run in background?

Guest the_bone
That might be the case as I have installed super manager (I think) so I could remove guitar hero and hwtbam.

How do you provide the permissions to run in background?

same as me to remove those games. the way I do it is to run the application and then open super manager. select the top one task manager find the application you want to allow all close and put a star next to it on the right hand side. that's how I do it anyway