Sense Caller Screen and Lock Screen

Guest ajayashish

Guest ajayashish

Hi,

I am using a 6.5 rom with SPB Sheel installed. Is thr any way to get the Sense Caller Screen (with big contact image and sliding ignore and answer) and Lock Screen (dragging down to unlock with misscall icon, email icon, unread message icon below the slider) on B7610 withoit installing the whole Sense app.

I tried the Sense Rom but sometime either the camera is not working in a rom or sometime its very slow.

The last rom i downloaded with New Sense UI and all the new Sense features as i told above had no camera and radio and any samsung native apps. I tried installing Camera and other cabs but i was giving a lot of errors.

Please let me know if this can be achieved.

Guest sakisds

To get exactly the same caller ID screen you need to install phone canvas(I couldn't find any cab to post here, but there is one for sure). You could also use S2U2 which gives a nice and themable Lockscreen/Caller ID screen.

Guest ajayashish
To get exactly the same caller ID screen you need to install phone canvas(I couldn't find any cab to post here, but there is one for sure). You could also use S2U2 which gives a nice and themable Lockscreen/Caller ID screen.

Can someone tell me where can i get Phone Canvas and S2U2...

Guest sakisds
Can someone tell me where can i get Phone Canvas and S2U2...

You can get s2u2 from here: http://s2u2.ac-s2.com/ . To enable caller id go to its settings > phone > caller id and set to whatever you want(different display of contact's picture). S2U2 will give you an iPhone-like lockscreen and caller id.

I will try and find some links to phone canvas.