[ROM] JSRT v04plus by joos

Guest joos

I love joos update ROMs as instead of too much tunning it cleans the ROM as it should be :)

I´m going to be out for a couple of days so instead of updating now I´ll wait for a new leak + JSRT v0.4 with all sort out and hopefully with more "garbage" cleaned :)

It's a work-in progress. I did not know it would be like this collaboration thingy, but I'm starting to like it.

- battery percentage icon (if it doesn´t waste more battery). Please DON´T change the battery update frequency as it will spend more battery!

Don't change battery indicator, One tip of the notification bar and shows your indicator promptly. And that's themes I can't do themes. Anyone wants to volunteer?

- along with the ROM it may be a good idea to upload a compressed file with the APKs left out just in case people want those missing wallpapers, etc

This will again bulk up the storage. But I'll try to find a way that is very reasonable for all.

- include script (with autorun on boot option) with extra touchscreen/touch button sensibility

It's very simple to put this touchscreen sensitivity on autostart/boot-up. However, can anyone confirm that sensitivity adjustment, as I found out, does not work on this current froyo leak. It woks on LCR-F 1.0 works but I find no difference in sensitivity after adjustments made in this stock froyo leak.

Guest shineallstar
shine allstar,

flash this attached file. It is not signed and now market will work.

Thank joos :)

but i flashed still not download though it appear starting download... ^^!

Thank joos :)

but i flashed still not download though it appear starting download... ^^!

First thanks for catching the mistake. The patch solves the problem man. Make sure to flash it with no signature. You really do not have to do any clean-up after that, but you may have to clean up after yourself.

Type command: "adb shell cat /default.prop" and you should see ro.secure=1. if ro.secure=1 and you still can't download apps from the market, then I have no answer for you.

Guest shineallstar
First thanks for catching the mistake. The patch solves the problem man. Make sure to flash it with no signature. You really do not have to do any clean-up after that, but you may have to clean up after yourself.

Type command: "adb shell cat /default.prop" and you should see ro.secure=1. if ro.secure=1 and you still can't download apps from the market, then I have no answer for you.

Yes ro.secure=1

thank joos ^^

maybe my problem because my rom clear before ^^!

I will flash rom again after that try with your rom

thank man! hope you make rom becomes more clear and clean.

lucky for joos ^^

sorry so bad english :)

Guest vikings123

This is a great ROM.

So far, I have only one problem -- my liquid won't start playing music through a BT headset. I have to manually start Music. After that, BT headset can fully control Music.

That's a minor.

Thanks, joos!

Edited by vikings123

This will again bulk up the storage. But I'll try to find a way that is very reasonable for all.

I mean a separate compressed file which we can open on the PC and extract those APK, not inside the ROM (which is good to leave it as clean and small as possible) :)

It's very simple to put this touchscreen sensitivity on autostart/boot-up. However, can anyone confirm that sensitivity adjustment, as I found out, does not work on this current froyo leak

I followed the sensibility thread:

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...-05-based-roms/

and installed this script http://android.modaco.com/index.php?act=at...st&id=56949

and it works on the Froyo leak. Not an iPhone 4-like sensibility but much better than the default one!

End of the weekend, I will be giving the next release.

I mean a separate compressed file which we can open on the PC and extract those APK, not inside the ROM (which is good to leave it as clean and small as possible) :)

I got you there. In fact, I will be placing all uninstalled apps from stock on SD, and then users have options to install each and everyone by just using GscriptLight with zero hazel.

I followed the sensibility thread:

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...-05-based-roms/

and installed this script http://android.modaco.com/index.php?act=at...st&id=56949

and it works on the Froyo leak. Not an iPhone 4-like sensibility but much better than the default one!

I know and followed that thread, but believe I do not have sensitivity on my liquid-e. So next release I will be putting my own version of sensitivity, and anyone can test it, but I will not be able to test it myself.

This is a great ROM.

So far, I have only one problem -- my liquid won't start playing music through a BT headset. I have to manually start Music. After that, BT headset can fully control Music.

That's a minor.

Thanks, joos!

First, thanks for using this ROM, and your feedback.

It might need the AcerDLNA app back. On my next ROM release you will have an option to bring back stock apps that was removed by my ROM. End of the weekend hopefully.

Again thanks to all.

joos

Guest vikings123
Checked a revived ROM. pimped up.

Thanks, Joos.

:P

Smooth and good battery life.

But as the previous version, my BT headset can not start Music. I have to manually start Music to use BT headset..

I can live with it. :D

Thanks, Joos.

:P

Smooth and good battery life.

But as the previous version, my BT headset can not start Music. I have to manually start Music to use BT headset..

I can live with it. :D

Great that you still like it. BT control is the last problem to tackle. I'll find time to have a look and compare this ROM to the original built. That's the only thing I can do for now.

joos

I tried your rom, and now i have a big problem, i can't DL any thing on market "dowloading aborted"

I tried reflash lasted .bin but the problem persist :)

I tried your rom, and now i have a big problem, i can't DL any thing on market "dowloading aborted"

I tried reflash lasted .bin but the problem persist :)

It is because its not my ROM's problem but the market's problem. I also reverted back to stock, and wont download at 5:30-6:00PM ET, but at 9:30PM ET market downloads on both stock and my ROM.

Guest IncredibleDoes
Thank very much. I do what I'm capable of doing.

Hey joos, can you post all the removed apk's please!

Or a complete stock rom with all apk's and frameworks?

thank you!

ID

thank you!

ID

:)

If you flashed this ROM, then all apks that were removed is on /sdcard/JSRT/Init/stockapp.zip file. Framework has not been touched.

With this ROM you do however have the option of bringing each and every apks that were removed. This is done by going gscript-lite and running "Install Stock Apps" that will show you the sub-menu to installing each of those APKs that were removed. Not all at once will be installed but one by one as you see fit.

good luck,

joos

Edited by joos

thank you!

ID

You're still trying to port it to the incredible ?