phone wont flash again

Guest cooperzetec

Guest cooperzetec

right i am trying to flash my phone to 2.1 again cus i think i got a problem with it sending messages and stuff and would like to do it again. the problem is it wont flash at all now. if i do it with the phone on it loads up and windows recognises it and everything is fine. so i load up the kdz and it runs through as normal until it comes up with something about binary to sd ram???? then it carries on as normal and finishes. only thing is it doesn't flash it. everything is the same as it was before and even all my messages and settings are the same.

even if i put it in download mode and try and do it that way the computer wont load up the phone, it tells me the phone has been disconnected. i have also tried the method where you disable the lg usb modem in the device manager to no avail. really starting to wind me up now cus all i wanna do is the flash it one more time but i cant do it.

any ideas or help would be great. have noticed that some people talk about "emergency mode" but i cant seem to get it to go into this, only download mode.

also i have noticed that people say the screen should turn blue a couple of times but mine never did and nor did my fiancee's but hers is working great

right little update. tried to flash back to 1.6 to brick phone so i can start again. it went through the motions and bricked the phone. Flashed with 2.1 and low and behold it was back to how it was before with all my settings and messages. really don't know why it won't flash again.

Edited by cooperzetec

right i am trying to flash my phone to 2.1 again cus i think i got a problem with it sending messages and stuff and would like to do it again. the problem is it wont flash at all now. if i do it with the phone on it loads up and windows recognises it and everything is fine. so i load up the kdz and it runs through as normal until it comes up with something about binary to sd ram???? then it carries on as normal and finishes. only thing is it doesn't flash it. everything is the same as it was before and even all my messages and settings are the same.

even if i put it in download mode and try and do it that way the computer wont load up the phone, it tells me the phone has been disconnected. i have also tried the method where you disable the lg usb modem in the device manager to no avail. really starting to wind me up now cus all i wanna do is the flash it one more time but i cant do it.

any ideas or help would be great. have noticed that some people talk about "emergency mode" but i cant seem to get it to go into this, only download mode.

also i have noticed that people say the screen should turn blue a couple of times but mine never did and nor did my fiancee's but hers is working great

right little update. tried to flash back to 1.6 to brick phone so i can start again. it went through the motions and bricked the phone. Flashed with 2.1 and low and behold it was back to how it was before with all my settings and messages. really don't know why it won't flash again.

i had the same thing happened to me, what u need to do now is a hard reset. it will erase all settings and messages and will give u a clean install.

Guest cooperzetec
i had the same thing happened to me, what u need to do now is a hard reset. it will erase all settings and messages and will give u a clean install.

I tried that but don't seem to work either. still don't get messages till hours or even days after. don't know why i can't flash again. that's what is annoying me the most.