Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest Ced_Gee
hi

you can send them back, but the cost of sending them back is not viable, but i think they are clearly the wrong ones, was it from the same seller?

Yes, it was from the same seller. I'll contact them and see if they will offer some replacements.

Guest mouseman99

Is there any type of screen protector that helps cuts out sun glare? Im in OZ here and the phone is pretty much useless outside. You have to use it under a t-shirt or go somewhere dark

Any suggestions anyone?

Guest iashraf
Is there any type of screen protector that helps cuts out sun glare? Im in OZ here and the phone is pretty much useless outside. You have to use it under a t-shirt or go somewhere dark

Any suggestions anyone?

kick the brightness of the screen to full, which should help

Guest RussellS

Any suggestions anyone?

You're just showing off as you're in the middle of summer & we're all bloody freezing :D

No, it was a different seller, Here is the link.

...and here it is applied to the phone

SanFranciscoScreen.jpg

Which silicon case is this? Looks like fine fit!

Is it as tight as it looks?

Are usb, microphone etc. uncovered?

Edited by Vepo

Guest shawn0

I'm using a Blackberry 8520 GEL cover,two holes too many and the camera hole needed elongating. otherwise perfect and only £1.25 all in from ebay.

Guest RussellS
Which silicon case is this? Looks like fine fit!

Is it as tight as it looks?

Are usb, microphone etc. uncovered?

Here is a link to the silicone case in the picture.

It is an excellent fit even where the phone curves round a bit at the bottom corners and the case is good tight fit but not so tight that it is difficult to get on.

There are already cutouts in the correct place for USB, microphone, headphone and camera. I did make an extra cutout where the speaker is at the bottom corner, however this didn't appear to make any difference to the level or quality of the sound so I probably wouldn't bother next time. The only other modification I made was to make a cutout where the power button is at the top. This was onlybecause I don't like pressing the power button through the silicone as I always afraid I am pressing too hard and will damage the button. However, this wasn't actually necessary and worked perfectly well before I made the cutout and it was only to make me feel better.

These screen protectors seem to be good. It's for Samsung i900 but fits Blade quite well. The protector was easy to attach. The surface seems quite hard and it's very transparrent.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-CLEAR-LCD-Screen-Pro...=item51973c60ff

This pouch was too big for the Blade. I'll sew it into a better fit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GREY-Suede-Pouch-Andro...=item3a60d7f279

Has anyone noticed that if you get an iphone case, and cut holes for the 3 buttons at the bottom, its pretty much a perfect fit!

my dad has one and it seems to fit perfectly on my sf!

i did have to cut some holes for the buttons and the camera, but apart from that, its fine!!! :D

Guest machode
Has anyone noticed that if you get an iphone case, and cut holes for the 3 buttons at the bottom, its pretty much a perfect fit!

my dad has one and it seems to fit perfectly on my sf!

i did have to cut some holes for the buttons and the camera, but apart from that, its fine!!! :D

pictures please?

Guest leetron1
Finally the REAL resin jelly case for OSF is coming!

It fits flawlessly. :P

Flawlessly? Stop vid at 1.26..quite a bit of case showing top right corner.. :D

hello all

i,m not getting anywhere with this seller for the screen protectors and thanks to aristarhos i started the process, in the mean time can some one please suggest a reliable seller that sells these screen protectors (i,m looking for a decent ones if anyone could recommend not just a piece of plastic)?

thank you all

I received the same (incorrect) ones. Stupidly I left feedback before I attempted to fit them so it looks like I'm stuck with some useless screen protectors now.