Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest leetron1

Are these the youtube ones..sold out at the moment...

Not overly impressed with the amount of case left exposed below the buttons..they do include a protector too, though..

Edited by leetron1

Guest Ced_Gee
hello all

i,m not getting anywhere with this seller for the screen protectors and thanks to aristarhos i started the process, in the mean time can some one please suggest a reliable seller that sells these screen protectors (i,m looking for a decent ones if anyone could recommend not just a piece of plastic)?

thank you all

I got some of these and they fit perfectly.

Guest leetron1

They do leave a wee sliver though above the speaker...if you look close at the pics in my post link you can see the handsets have a really complete protector..even cut out for sensors..

Guest Ced_Gee
They do leave a wee sliver though above the speaker...if you look close at the pics in my post link you can see the handsets have a really complete protector..even cut out for sensors..

True, I just noticed those. Oh well, I'll have to put up with these for the time being.

I also ordered this blue-tooth hands-free fm-transmitter

http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/1386...er/Product.html

For £17.99 - cheaper than a fine, and looks pretty decent.

Finally arrived today.

I'm quite pleased with it. I had to reboot my phone to get bluetooth a2dp audio to stop dropping out.

The controller seems to default to "re-tune mode" which is annoying, as whenever I turn the knob it starts transmitting on a different frequency.

I've not tried it for calls yet. Presuming that works, it's worth the price I paid.

Guest orangeman2003

I also bought these and i must say ive never seen the screen with so many smear marks after applying these!!! 100% prefer the Sammy i900 protectors even tho they are a smaller size!!

Anyone know of any that smear less like the i900 ones?

Guest RussellS
he has it listed @ his shop now, £2.99 and £3 del

not too bad

I've just ordered mine. I shall post a review as soon as it arrives.

Edited by RussellS

Guest challengedavid
I've just ordered mine. I shall post a review as soon as it arrives.

just got one myself, only 14 left now, i bet they will be gone within the hour

Guest kspamhere
As a perfectionist, this resin doesn't match all the places correctly (volume keys and power button being about 0.5mm shifted) but it fits much better than using Nokia E71 case or other types.

************This is for smoked grey only, first batch will be despatch on 13 Jan 2011******************

Think ill pass, even looking through the pictures they don't look that great quality.

Guest RussellS
Think ill pass, even looking through the pictures they don't look that great quality.

Still looks a hundred times better than an E71 case that's been hacked about and definitely better than leaving the phone unprotected.

Guest kspamhere
Still looks a hundred times better than an E71 case that's been hacked about and definitely better than leaving the phone unprotected.

True they are a better fit but the ?nillkin? ones look alot better. Look at the pictures at some of the edges. But you never know may be amazing when someone gets one.....

http://item.ta0ba0.com/item.htm?id=8768131368

change 0 for o

Edited by kspamhere

Guest RussellS
True they are a better fit but the ?nillkin? ones look alot better. Look at the pictures at some of the edges. But you never know may be amazing when someone gets one.....

http://item.ta0ba0.com/item.htm?id=8768131368

change 0 for o

I was originally looking for the Nilkin one but I couldn't find anywhere to actually buy one and get it sent here. Has anyone managed to actually get a Nilkin one shipped over here because I havn't seen any mention of it on these forums.

If it is a choice between a really good one that you cannot get hold of for love or money or a another one that MAY be not quite as good but you can get hold of then, in my opinion, it is really a no brainer.

Anyway, we'll see when it turns up. I'll take photo's and review it.

Guest kspamhere
I was originally looking for the Nilkin one but I couldn't find anywhere to actually buy one and get it sent here. Has anyone managed to actually get a Nilkin one shipped over here because I havn't seen any mention of it on these forums.

If it is a choice between a really good one that you cannot get hold of for love or money or a another one that MAY be not quite as good but you can get hold of then, in my opinion, it is really a no brainer.

Anyway, we'll see when it turns up. I'll take photo's and review it.

Glad to hear it, waiting for your comments

You're happy that it has a magnetic catch?

I'm using an HTC holster with a magnetic catch. It doesn't seem to cause problems with the compass once I take it out.

Guest kheegong
As a perfectionist, this resin doesn't match all the places correctly (volume keys and power button being about 0.5mm shifted) but it fits much better than using Nokia E71 case or other types.

I have ordered a couple of these to & I think he may be referring to other cases available that don't quite fit (or atleast that's what I hope he means).

I have ordered a couple of these to & I think he may be referring to other cases available that don't quite fit (or atleast that's what I hope he means).

I feel you may be fooling yourself. :D

That's not the kinda of statement you make, ambiguously, when trying to sell something.

Guest RussellS

He does state that he is a perfectionist and volume keys and power button being about 0.5mm shifted. I think the guy is just being honest about the product.

So personally, I am not expecting an absolutely perfect case to turn up but, as stated before, it will definately be better than the E71 case I'm using at the moment.

Edited by RussellS

He does state that he is a perfectionist and volume keys and power button being about 0.5mm shifted. I think the guy is just being honest about the product.

So personally, I am not expecting an absolutely perfect case to turn up but, as stated before, it will definately be better than the E71 case I'm using at the moment.

so which is the best screen protector on ebay to get?

Can someone link to it please?

Thanks

Guest RussellS
so which is the best screen protector on ebay to get?

Can someone link to it please?

Thanks

See posts 312 & 314 of this thread (a few pages back) where I have posted pictures of the screen protectors I got and a photo of it applied to the phone. I have also provided a link to the eBay item.