Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

I have ordered a couple of these to & I think he may be referring to other cases available that don't quite fit (or atleast that's what I hope he means).

He does state that he is a perfectionist and volume keys and power button being about 0.5mm shifted. I think the guy is just being honest about the product.

(...)

You all know how big 0.5mm is, right? Either way you interprete it 0.5mm will be barely noticeable, you would really need to be a perfectionist (OCD anyone? XD) to be able to tell.

Guest kheegong
I have ordered a couple of these to & I think he may be referring to other cases available that don't quite fit (or atleast that's what I hope he means).

I feel you may be fooling yourself. :D

That's not the kinda of statement you make, ambiguously, when trying to sell something.

No, its the kind of statement someone who doesn't speak English natively could make but I'll see when they arrive.

Either way, they look exponentially better then the various cases people have had to make do with until now.

You all know how big 0.5mm is, right? Either way you interprete it 0.5mm will be barely noticeable, you would really need to be a perfectionist (OCD anyone? XD) to be able to tell.

that is exactly what i was thinking when i placed my order

Guest kenofstephen

I bought it from China and using, quite nice! :D

Seems there are three colors available: grey, white, blue (who would want blue? strange...)

I bought grey (black) for my grey (black) Blade~

post-821884-1294814067_thumb.jpg

No, its the kind of statement someone who doesn't speak English natively could make but I'll see when they arrive.

Either way, they look exponentially better then the various cases people have had to make do with until now.

I wasn't saying that 0.5mm would matter, just that I thought the seller was referring to his own case when mentioning it.

I'm a bit suspicious as to why the seller felt the need to mention it if it effects nothing.

Guest kenofstephen
I was originally looking for the Nilkin one but I couldn't find anywhere to actually buy one and get it sent here. Has anyone managed to actually get a Nilkin one shipped over here because I havn't seen any mention of it on these forums.

If it is a choice between a really good one that you cannot get hold of for love or money or a another one that MAY be not quite as good but you can get hold of then, in my opinion, it is really a no brainer.

Anyway, we'll see when it turns up. I'll take photo's and review it.

I could, but it is economically not justify to ship them one by one,

must group together first.

I am using it, the new version (fixed some issues).

USB hole - OK, fit

Mic hole - OK, fit

Speaker hole - OK, fit

Headphone hole - OK, fit

Camera hole - OK, fit

Power button - OK, fit

Volume button - OK, fit

post-821884-1294818274_thumb.jpg

post-821884-1294818469_thumb.jpg

Edited by kenofstephen

Guest colincliff

if enough people were interested we could use a service like www.yoybuy.com where you can buy products from www.ta0ba0.com and then get them sent internationally. Uses PayPal. The seem to charge a service fee of 10% plus the cost of the international shipping (www.yoybuy.com/Information/Detail68.html). It looks like we could buy 40 for just under £110 + the international shipping.

Edited by colincliff

Guest reluctant_traveller
I am using it, the new version (fixed some issues).

Are those pictures of the one currently available on ebay, or the ones from Nilkin?

Cheers.

Guest jventura

Hello,

a message just to confirm that these screen protectors (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280603527382&ssPageName=ADME:R:RC:GB:1123), fits perfectly. It comes in a pack of 6, and the touch is a little bit less soft at first uses, but i believe it will get softer..

On the photos, as you can see only the area above the speaker shows that there is indeed a screen protector!

post-820116-1294841515_thumb.jpg post-820116-1294841533_thumb.jpg

João Ventura

Guest Rotmann
Where did you get that 'phone sock' from?

+1, that sock looks really good, look at the image from page 18. I want it.

Did anyone try these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6x-screen-protector-...=item2a0d4e97d0

or these:

http://cgi.ebay.de/18x-Displayschutzfolie-...=item230d4a33dc

or these:

http://cgi.ebay.de/12x-Schutzfolie-UltraCl...=item25605e06ca

If yes, please provide infos on smear.

Guest Timeblast

Hiya,

If anyone is interested I got about 70 Nillkin cases (50 grey, 20 blue) coming to me early next week I think (sent today from China). Once I get them I'll post again with pics! :D

Hiya,

If anyone is interested I got about 70 Nillkin cases (50 grey, 20 blue) coming to me early next week I think (sent today from China). Once I get them I'll post again with pics! :D

Oooh ...... dibs on a grey please! How are you planning on moving them on?