Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest deanhiggins2
Did you choose: "Yodel HDNL shipping service"?

From the Site:

Ordinary Air Mail through Hong Kong Post, the usual transit time is 10-14 working days but nothing is certain nowadays. We will try our best to burst the Hong Kong Post service hotline if it takes longer than that. No return is accepted except quality issues.

UK buyers may choose the new Yodel HDNL shipping service. The transit time will be compressed to 5 working days for metro areas.

i order monday came today now that was fast 1+

Guest Timeblast
If anybody else wants the product I bought they appear to have them back in stock here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Orange-San-Francisco...=item3f06b807b2

Now I just need a desk stand/dock...hmmmm

Looks like Timeblast has listed some more... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Orange-San-Francisco...=item3f06b807b2

Ordered one before posting this, obviously....

Wow you guys are quicker than me. Thanks! :lol:

Guest deanhiggins2
Again: Did you choose: "Yodel HDNL shipping service"? Or Regular, Shipping?

Thanks

No just Regular

Edited by deanhiggins2

Guest thedandyp
How does the matt screen protector look? Better than the other ones?

I'm torn on it, the fact that it covers the whole screen (as opposed to the i900 ones) is a plus, and it certainly does cut down on glare, improves viewing/usability angles.

However it does leave the display looking slightly grainy and ever so slightly less clear.

Guest Timeblast
are you posting any today? if so i will order one quick

Hi,

I will go to the Post Office around 3:30pm so orders made before then should be sent today.

HTH

Guest FrankieADZ
Hi,

I will go to the Post Office around 3:30pm so orders made before then should be sent today.

HTH

I hope you do :)

I gave in and ordered one....I'm glad I had money already in my PP account :lol:

Guest meinnit
I'm torn on it, the fact that it covers the whole screen (as opposed to the i900 ones) is a plus, and it certainly does cut down on glare, improves viewing/usability angles.

However it does leave the display looking slightly grainy and ever so slightly less clear.

Thanks for that. I was afraid it would make it less clear. I guess I'll have to give it a go myself!

Guest john.smith

sohogopher is giving out both anti-glare (from Nillkin) and ultra clear (tailor-made) screen protectors in the package, and people from the first batch (13 Jan) are starting to leave ratings now.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/sohogopher/m.html

anyone here who purchased from sohogopher cares to give a brief review? :lol:

BTW, the leather textured skin is out now:

leather_1.jpg

leather_2.jpg

Thanks for that. I was afraid it would make it less clear. I guess I'll have to give it a go myself!
Edited by john.smith

Guest FrankieADZ
sohogopher is giving out both anti-glare (from Nillkin) and ultra clear (tailor-made) screen protectors in the package, and people from the first batch (13 Jan) are starting to leave ratings now.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/sohogopher/m.html

anyone here who purchased from sohogopher cares to give a brief review? :lol:

BTW, the leather textured skin is out now:

leather_1.jpg

leather_2.jpg

whens the leather look case coming on for sale?

Guest Timeblast

Hi,

Sorry about this but any orders I get from now will have to be sent tomorrow or else I won't have time to get to the Post Office. Sorry about that. :lol:

Guest FrankieADZ
Hi,

Sorry about this but any orders I get from now will have to be sent tomorrow or else I won't have time to get to the Post Office. Sorry about that. :)

I hope you managed to send my order :) :lol:

Guest milkykung
Hi,

Sorry about this but any orders I get from now will have to be sent tomorrow or else I won't have time to get to the Post Office. Sorry about that. :)

Hi there :lol:

Fair enough. I just saw and ordered your item now. Will you be able to send it tomorrow? Thank you very much in advance. Can't wait to receive this nice-looking case :)

Cheers,

Guest john.smith

It's not a case, it's skin (sticker) so as to keep the lightweight and thickness of our San Francisco.

whens the leather look case coming on for sale?

Guest Nandroid
I read somewhere that you can easily remove the orange logo with nail varnish remover, but have not tried it myself.

OK I've just removed the Orange logo completely, using nail varnish remover. If you use a white tissue and you see any orange at all on the tissue, it's working. It took me about 5 minutes rubbing, but it's history! No sign at all of it ever having been there. :lol:

Guest redbaron51
OK I've just removed the Orange logo completely, using nail varnish remover. If you use a white tissue and you see any orange at all on the tissue, it's working. It took me about 5 minutes rubbing, but it's history! No sign at all of it ever having been there. :lol:
Does it leave a square mark on the case?