Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest custard80
Anyone bought these screen protectors before ?. Are they any good.

I bought a case and screen set from sohogopher. Put on the case perfect so left positive feedback. Then went to put my screen cover on but some dust got on the screen side and cant remove it. I'm just getting more on it.

I've also noticed that despite the auction listing I only had one screen protector. :D

Seems so bad at the proportional cost of such a small thing as a screen protector. getting a set of 6 seems the best money sense. I may end up trying to sell the others on for the price of a stamp plus a few pence for me.

I received mine yesterday, only 1 screen protector and the case is a bit mishapen around the volume keys. I only ordered from him because of the extra protector. I have emailed and await a response.

Think i'll try the 6 pack as the wife has one now too.

Guest Nandroid
Anyone bought these screen protectors before ?. Are they any good.

Yeah I can confirm what Rotmann said. I tried those screen savers and they are the worst you could imagine. The ones Rotmann linked to are much better.

Guest agstilo
Yeah I can confirm what Rotmann said. I tried those screen savers and they are the worst you could imagine. The ones Rotmann linked to are much better.

I disagree - managed to get one on dust free, and it's actually not too bad - for the price of them.

Had better, more expensive ones before so just depends.

Guest Nandroid
I disagree - managed to get one on dust free, and it's actually not too bad - for the price of them.

Had better, more expensive ones before so just depends.

Dust or bubbles aren't the problem with the thing... it scratches very easily. It's just laser-cut cheap vinyl. They come still on the backing paper :D

Guest Doc Rumack
I received mine yesterday, only 1 screen protector. I have emailed and await a response.

Just received mine today. Only one screen protector also. Email on the way.

Doc.

Guest Cloud Warrior
I received mine yesterday, only 1 screen protector and the case is a bit mishapen around the volume keys. I only ordered from him because of the extra protector. I have emailed and await a response.

Think i'll try the 6 pack as the wife has one now too.

Mine is a little of for the volume keys to. I can press the buttons fine though. I think I prematurely left feedback due to finally being able to protect the phone and having another 5 feedbacks to leave.

I have messaged him/her though. My understanding of ebay rules say as I have left feedback I have no rights, so all I can do is try to inform to help others.

Thanks for info on the screen films everyone. Not sure what to go for now. A few negatives and a positive....

Guest sej7278

just bought a 6-pack from fashionuniononline

i'm glad there were 6 in the pack as one had a hole it in, and it took me another 3 tries to get it right without bubbles or dust, so now i have 2 left to give to my sister!

at first i thought there was too much resistance and i couldn't swipe properly, but it seems to be ok now - i guess i transferred some finger grease (which can be cleaned off with the included lint-free cloth).

just bought a 6-pack from fashionuniononline

i'm glad there were 6 in the pack as one had a hole it in, and it took me another 3 tries to get it right without bubbles or dust, so now i have 2 left to give to my sister!

at first i thought there was too much resistance and i couldn't swipe properly, but it seems to be ok now - i guess i transferred some finger grease (which can be cleaned off with the included lint-free cloth).

YOU BROUGHT A SIX PACK!!!

sorry, had to make the joke :D

Edited by HMZX

Guest meinnit

Still waiting for mine from sohogopher dispatched on 24th Jan. Tomorrow will be 24th day so may as well drop an email enquiring about it now.

EDIT: Ah says 24 WORKING days so I have to wait a bit longer :D

Edited by meinnit

Still waiting for mine from sohogopher dispatched on 24th Jan. Tomorrow will be 24th day so may as well drop an email enquiring about it now.

same here ordered 27th jan. still waiting

its not worth it for couple of pounds .You might as well get it from link below.almost next day delivery

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/lilamfashions/m.html

Hi folks....saw this "Unique! Orange San Francisco (ZTE Blade) Carbon Fiber Textured Skin" on youtube and tried to locate it on ebay but can't..anybody know where I can get it from?..cheers

You're not the only one. I'm in the same situation. Dispatched on the 24th and did not arrived yet. Patience my friend :D

Edited by wakaru

Guest jenjenx

Does anyone know where I can get a full body protector? I have one on my E71

Its not using hard vinyl but still sticky and with different cuts for the whole phone

eBay Body Protector

Soething like the above which is made from the same stuff to protector the baldes on helicopters :D

Guest Doc Rumack
You're not the only one. I'm in the same situation. Dispatched on the 24th and did not arrived yet. Patience my friend :D

Well surprisingly mine came quite quickly but I've still not had any reply to my message about the missing screen protector. Another day and I'll give him negative feedback and write it off. He seems much worse than any Chinese trader I have dealt with on Ebay in the past.

Doc.

Guest Shake-e

Got mine from Soho today. Ordered 3rd Feb! Pretty fast delivery, it came all the way up to Finnish North Pole in 2 weeks from Hong Kong.

edit. Usb hole -> working fine, no need to sculpt. Power button -> fine, little numb feel, but contact is great. Volume buttons -> same thing, "numb" but functional, only about 2mm incorrect height. Headphone jack -> perfect! Camera hole -> perfect.

Edited by Shake-e

Guest Taxidiotes
Does anyone know where I can get a full body protector? I have one on my E71

Its not using hard vinyl but still sticky and with different cuts for the whole phone

eBay Body Protector

Soething like the above which is made from the same stuff to protector the baldes on helicopters :D

This is my first post; greetings everyone!

I was just browsing through this topic & remembered I had come across something similar (perhaps its exactly the same, its hard to tell):

ZTE Blade full body protector

If you do order one, please let me know your impressions :D

Guest Azurren
This is my first post; greetings everyone!

I was just browsing through this topic & remembered I had come across something similar (perhaps its exactly the same, its hard to tell):

ZTE Blade full body protector

If you do order one, please let me know your impressions :D

I honestly don't think that product would look good / work at all on the blades rubber coating :D

Unless you have a white / plastic one

Guest Taxidiotes
I honestly don't think that product would look good / work at all on the blades rubber coating :D

Unless you have a white / plastic one

Good point.

Coincidentally I have a white shiny one (if you remove the fingerprints) but I have seen that the gray ones have a matte body finish.

And you're right. This would apply to all similar products.

On the other hand it would be interesting to see an actual example. Maybe a shiny body wouldn't look so bad on a gray Blade.

Guest PeterLeics

Got my case yesterday (ordered 3rd Feb), same issues, slightly mis-shapen and can't get to fit perfectly but does what it says on the tin, volume buttons a little low but still work, and I have to agree with shake-e, the power button doesn't feel as if you have pressed it but it does work well. (I did heat it up with a hairdrier to try & adjust the shape but to no effect).

I only got one screen protector as well but haven't sent an e-mail

Guest gil the arm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Just got me one of these, fits nice and snuggy tight. TBH its easier to hold the phone with it on now :-) the only fit niggle is the case is a little thick around the charger port the lead dosent quite alway lock in :-( you need to make sure its locks. I've taken a sharp moddeling knife to the case and pared it thinner now.

No probs now just a bit rough in the hand.

Delivery took its time though... oh well

Guest jshrichard

I bought one of the gel cases from lilamfashions and im very impressed fits nice and snug (no loose sides) all the holes line up perfectly, makes the whole phone feel slightly heavier and more of a quality product, my 16 year old son even said it feels like an iphone and he wants one (and we all know how picky teenagers can be). Also if any of you out there are suffering from the poorly fitting case back (like i was) the case fits so tight it holds it all nicely together. Also very fast delivery, he said they would be back in stock on Feb 7th, i recieved mine 2 days later. Hope this helps if anyone is undecided which case to buy.

Guest tuckshop

Got a grey case from Sohogopher I only got 1 screen protector as well. The case had a few scuff marks on the back and the top left corner is a little bit loose. Surely it hasn't been used? I mean these phones were only released 3 months ago. I cleaned it up and most of the scuff marks are off now. Not really worth asking for another one is it?