Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Mine arrived today as well. The label confirms that it was dispatched on 27/01, as Sohogopher said, so the delay wasn't his fault.

USB connection seems OK so far (it's on charge).

Bought one based on not having to faff around taking case off or cutting plastic connector to charge!

Guest ezablade
£7 for a case that is guaranteed to fit, a full face screen protector, and next day delivery...I've had the case and screen protector on for a month and the case and protector have zero marks/scrathes on them, and obviously the whole phone underneath is in factory new condition.

So yes £7 is a tad expensive, however these are actually made for our phones, anything else you can buy simply isn't; that is what you're paying for.

I'm with you on that. I've had three cases designed for other phones, none of them fit perfectly and you have holes where they're not needed and nothing where they are. The Nillkin case from Timeblast cost more than the others, but, without a doubt it is worth it.

You can hardly tell it's got a case on it, doesn't make the phone twice the size it actually is and looks great.

As for the USB hole, yes, it is a little small. The cables that came with the phoness fit OK and don't fall out, others don't lock in and fall out way too easily. A quick side by side comparison shows that the two locking prongs on the ZTE cables are shorter than on other cables, this porbably explains why they fit better, as they don't need to be inserted as far in order to lock onto the USB socket. Still, a quick adjustment with your old mate Stanley, and problem solved.

yessssssssssss I got my case this morning

ordered 27th january

dispatch 7th february

received 24th february

ordered 27th January

dispatched 28th January

will move house this weekend, received today... 24th February :) :P :D

fit very well :huh:

Guest redbaron51

Received mine today. However it looks as if it was a return and not brand new. You can see some "scratches". Will def. report on ebay and see what seller says.

Fits well. no probs will charging. Mic hole is misaligned though.

Happy with case and have just placed an order to Timeblast for OH's Blade.

Guest tmanutdb
Looks like it's time to escalate then;

Ordered 21st. Jan from 'sohogopher'

Paid 21st. Jan

Marked as shipped 24th Jan

Delivery estimate 8th. Feb - 24th. Feb

Still not received, sent message but no response yet.

[Edit] Well seller is responding (13:08), I'm also being asked me to wait for another week.

Paid 21st. Jan

Marked as shipped 23rd Jan

Just emailed today. Will see what happens.

Guest Timeblast
I bought two cases from timeblast last friday. Ordered it at lunchtime and then a knock on the door the next morning, the postman was there with my delivery from him. What can I say to that? Not only did the grey cases fit perfectly but so did the screen protectors too.

Which brings me onto something to ask Timeblast about,

Timeblast,

The screen covers fitted perfectly on both of them. However there were two different covers. One had a glazed cover effect and the other was clear. It's a pity that you don't sell screen protectors especially glazed effect one cause really it's the best one I have had for my screen. That cover doesn't even get smudged or look greasy after you have used the screen. Seriously it's that good. Way better than the other of the two which you see smudge marks so easily.

It's a pity you aren't selling that type of screen protector cause I could do with it for the other phone. It's just that good. I even made an error with the screen protector and had to repeal it off and peel it back on to the screen as I was just slightly out. No problems with that either, not a bubble.

Would you or could you think about getting those type of screen protectors? Just asking

Thanks for the speedy delivery and the cases again fit so perfectly I am happy with just paying the little extra for piece of mind especially when the phone is literally thrown about whilst working.

Hi,

I will look into it.

regards,

Guest Yuccaman

Got my Grey case today from Timeblast - Perfect fit.....

Shame I managed to half screw up the screen protector install and have 2 minor bubbles and a nice patch to the left of the screen.....

Might have to buy a few more protectors later and have another go :huh:

Also, for anyone interested, bought the Belkin 1.8m cable from Amazon (to ensure a better reach to the car lighter) and this sits nicely in place with the case and feels very secure - it's not going to drop out...

Guest GeoffMills

Paid 21st. Jan

Marked as shipped 23rd Jan

Just emailed today. Will see what happens.

Same here

Paid 12th Feb

"Dispatched" 14th Feb

26th Feb still not arrived.

emailed seller: Failed: mailbox full.

Opened a query with eBay.

Update!!!!!

The eBay resolution query had some effect.

Had a package from SohoGopher in HK today.

It should've contained a silicon jelly case but it only contained a single transparent screen protector.

The back of the airmail envelope confirmed this as being the sole contents of the package.

I suggest this whole operation is one of those low-price sales object scams where they count on the cost being too low for the customer to bother.

Regards,

Geoff Mills

Edited by GeoffMills

Same here

Paid 12th Feb

"Dispatched" 14th Feb

Regards,

Geoff Mills

Even worse here

Paid on 22-Jan-11

What shall I do..?

Guest ronc2000
Same here

Paid 12th Feb

"Dispatched" 14th Feb

Regards,

Geoff Mills

It has only been 2 weeks.

What do you want the seller to do?

If he said it has been dispatched, do you believe him? If yes then the seller has done his utmost bit.

Or do you want him to send you another one? which will go through the same channels and process.

Or do you want a refund? which I think is a bit pre-mature.

Hong Kong air mail service is in chaos because of more stringent security check on air mail packages.

If it was sent by registered air mail you can see at least whereabout it is. If it is sent by ordinary air mail then you just have to wait for it to turn up.

Give it another week, or 2!

Edited by ronc2000

Guest bishbash

Got my Timeblast case through. Thanks so much. fits perfect and havent had to do anything to the charger to make it fit.

Going travelling soon so will know my phone is protected from any nasty knocks etc. brill. speedy delivery too.

cheers! :huh:

Guest leetron1
It has only been 2 weeks.

What do you want the seller to do?

If he said it has been dispatched, do you believe him? If yes then the seller has done his utmost bit.

Or do you want him to send you another one? which will go through the same channels and process.

Or do you want a refund? which I think is a bit pre-mature.

Hong Kong air mail service is in chaos because of more stringent security check on air mail packages.

If it was sent by registered air mail you can see at least whereabout it is. If it is sent by ordinary air mail then you just have to wait for it to turn up.

Give it another week, or 2!

5 weeks today since dispatch...sent him 3 emails in the last week, no reply...phone starting to get banged up..still no case :huh:

Guest crumplycord

estimated delivery date has long passed now so at weekend messaged the guy got response this morning, claiming he dispatched on the 4 January due to chinese new year I assume he means 4 February as I ordered on thwe 23rd February. This annoys me a bit as I had an ebay message saying it was dispatch on monday the 24th January. Chinese new year began on the 3rd February a good 10 days after I ordered/supposedly despatch item. The only reason I went with this guy was he was he was the only peson doing the blue cases, If I had waited two weeks then ordered a blue one from the uk seller i would have had my case two weeks ago, cant access ebay at work but will be proceeding to request a refund this seller is dreadful.

Guest ronc2000
5 weeks today since dispatch...sent him 3 emails in the last week, no reply...

Yes that is not acceptable.

He should not be in business if they do not bother to answer, whatever the problem is.

Guest MonzaBlau16v

I ordered a jelly case from lilamfashions (Timeblast) and all I can say is wow! Questions were answered immediately via eBay and the product arrived very quickly after ordering and paying on eBay.

The case quality is good, cutouts are perfect and the only thing which you *may* need to do is trim a tiny bit off your usb charging socket so the recepticle can fully insert into the usb charging socket on the phone. This is a minor point for me and nothing that 30 seconds with a sharp craft knife didnt fix. You dont need to do this, its just that there is less chance that the recharging cable will pop out when inserted.

Also I have to say the quality of the Nillkin screen protector is also excellent. I applied it after cleaning the screen with the supplied cleaning cloth (another bonus) and it looks great. As mentioned by a previous poster, the protector is almost smudge free - and i havn't noticed any problems with touch scrolling either.

I actually recently bought two phones and wanted to just order one case initially to see how good it was. Needless to say, I placed another order for a Timeblast case yesterday... :huh:

thanks again!

Guest meinnit

I ordered 23rd Jan, dispatched 24th Jan and it still hasn't arrived. Will be asking for a refund now as 25th Jan was the deadline date.

Should have added that this is from sohogopher

Edited by meinnit

Guest ronc2000
I ordered a jelly case from lilamfashions (Timeblast) and all I can say is wow! Questions were answered immediately via eBay and the product arrived very quickly after ordering and paying on eBay.

The case quality is good, cutouts are perfect and the only thing which you *may* need to do is trim a tiny bit off your usb charging socket so the recepticle can fully insert into the usb charging socket on the phone. This is a minor point for me and nothing that 30 seconds with a sharp craft knife didnt fix. You dont need to do this, its just that there is less chance that the recharging cable will pop out when inserted.

Also I have to say the quality of the Nillkin screen protector is also excellent. I applied it after cleaning the screen with the supplied cleaning cloth (another bonus) and it looks great. As mentioned by a previous poster, the protector is almost smudge free - and i havn't noticed any problems with touch scrolling either.

I actually recently bought two phones and wanted to just order one case initially to see how good it was. Needless to say, I placed another order for a Timeblast case yesterday... :huh:

thanks again!

That is the same thing sold by the Hong Kong seller.

As far as I know there is only one manufacturer for this case and I do not think the possible market make other manufacturers make "fakes" or alternatives.

buy it from uk seller on ebay

next day delivery

only a pound more

...for uk residents. In my case (I live in Portugal) I would pay as much for the shipment as the case (£ 6)...

Guest ezablade

It seems it all boils down to two choices...

1. Buy from Hong Kong. After a week or so, they'll say they've posted it. No way to track the shipment. After a month or so it may or may not have arrived. If it does, it may or may not be in perfect condition (some have reported receiving scratched cases and missing protectors). Emails may or may not get replied to.

2. Buy from UK. After a day or two it will arrive, recorded delivery. No arguing about whether it was posted or received. Not seen any reports of damaged cases or missing protectors.

So, you pays your money and takes your chance.

I know I am glad I chose option 2.

And no, I'm not on commission, just trying to sum up the situation for anyone who is thinking of what to buy.

Guest leetron1

Had enough with sohogopher...5 weeks and no show but what really gets me is he's not replying to emails...left feedback and opened resolution case :huh: