Video playback issue

Guest marcjordan

Guest marcjordan

Hi all. Ive had my Optimus for a week now. Brought bnib from ebay and using it without problem on the 3 network. My issue is that i cannot get it to play video at all. Ive tried different formats with no success. Any ideas where im going wrong?

Guest BK2FUT
Hi all. Ive had my Optimus for a week now. Brought bnib from ebay and using it without problem on the 3 network. My issue is that i cannot get it to play video at all. Ive tried different formats with no success. Any ideas where im going wrong?

It's probably a resolution issue dude, they need to be fairly small to play on the Optimus.

The container is important too; in my experience it likes .avi

I have unconverted AVIs on mine with a resolution of 624x352, and it plays just fine.

I think 640x480 is about the top res. it could comfortable manage... I'll play around with it tonight, get back to you if no one else has.

Guest mixlis
It's probably a resolution issue dude, they need to be fairly small to play on the Optimus.

The container is important too; in my experience it likes .avi

I have unconverted AVIs on mine with a resolution of 624x352, and it plays just fine.

I think 640x480 is about the top res. it could comfortable manage... I'll play around with it tonight, get back to you if no one else has.

omg just download rockplayer form market plays everything +external subtitles

Guest PaulZero
omg just download rockplayer form market plays everything +external subtitles

Not quite sure it's an "omg" situation. The phone already plays video, one should not have to download an extra player to get this functionality.