[ROM] Liquid Community ROM Froyo 2.0

Guest LCR_Team

Guest Timmay!

Just wanted to say overall this rom is great, nice speed, good battery life (initially it seemed to drain quickly but is pretty good now) and the flash in browser is very nice =]

I bought the Liquid A1 when it was first released in Dec last year so its a big bonus that I can gain extra functionality and performance just by upgrading to a new rom.

I only have 2 issues that I have been unable to resolve as yet.

1) I am a beta tester for Swype for android and it does not work on this rom but used to work fine when i was using 2.1 (Eclair) with LCR 1.8.2, I have not tested with the stock Froyo leak yet so may try that before putting ot down to being an LCR 1.0 issue.

2) I no longer answer a second incoming call even though I have call waiting enabled in the advanced GSM settings. I recieve an error "unable to swap calls" I get a LOT of calls due to work so not having this funcationality is a bit of a pain in the arse.

Anyway guys, thanks for the good rom and if anyone has run up against these issues, and solved em would love to hear of how you did it.

Cheers

Guest Intenso74
if you need italian translation, just tell me.

I could translate it to dutch for you, but i'm not very good at rom modding and stuff yet, so if i only have to translate text you send me, i'll be fine.

I only have 2 issues that I have been unable to resolve as yet.

1) I am a beta tester for Swype for android and it does not work on this rom but used to work fine when i was using 2.1 (Eclair) with LCR 1.8.2, I have not tested with the stock Froyo leak yet so may try that before putting ot down to being an LCR 1.0 issue.

I am beta tester of swype myself and have no problems at all, swype runs with no problem, with the September beta version...

Guest Timmay!
I am beta tester of swype myself and have no problems at all, swype runs with no problem, with the September beta version...

Uninstalled and reinstalled, problem solved now - thanks =] Should have tried that to begin with.

Now just need to solve the on hold/swap calls problem and will be completely sorted!

Guest Dario93

Thanks to LCR team for this beautiful ROM.. Howewer, for sime time Tweaks in LCR settings no longer work. How to solve this annoying problem?

Sorry for my bad english! :)

Dario93

EDIT: I FOUND THE SOLUTION JUST FEW PAGES BACK! Thanks to Malez!

Edited by Dario93

My Liquid also have this problem. (Tweaks in LCR settings no longer work)

Pls tell me how to install "LcrSettings55.apk"

THX!!!

adb install -r LcrSettings55.apk

Will there be a patch (i'm guessing some kinks have to be worked out) in the foreseeable future?

I'm still on 1.8.2 :) Love it!

Yes patch 1. 1 is nearly ready. Waiting for some translations

May I ask what kind of languages will be translated in next patch? :)

Lcr settings : italien, french, spanish, dutch, german, indonesian, russian, chinese, tw, Portuguese , polish and others i may forget.

Whole system was translated in Polish by Piter too.

Big big thanks to all translators

Edited by malez

Guest edhunter666
I think i have found the way to translate the whole rom in many many new languages. I have to study this a little but i have the main idea

Have tried the "more locale" in 1.8.2, but with only some parts translated into my language, it looked a bit daft.. So if you find a way to get a complete translate

i would be grateful, although it's not a deal breaker at all imho... Keep it up LCR team! :)

Edited by edhunter666

Have tried the "more locale" in 1.8.2, but with only some parts translated into my language, it looked a bit daft.. So if you find a way to get a complete translate

i would be grateful, although it's not a deal breaker at all imho... Keep it up LCR team! :)

What is you language ? What is your locale (values in more locale) ?

Edited by malez

Guest Piter1225

There is a way to easy add language in every system apk, I've did that for Polish, but it can be done for multiple langs, I was just too lazy :)

There is a way to easy add language in every system apk, I've did that for Polish, but it can be done for multiple langs, I was just too lazy :)

That is what i am coding

Guest edhunter666
What is you language ? What is your locale (values in more locale) ?

I'm from Norway. What do you mean by values? "Norwegian Bokmål" is one i choose in MoreLocale2..

But honestly for me, i'm very satisfied with english language on my phones... :)

Edited by edhunter666

I just have to say that I'm pretty impressed about the batterytime. on 7h and ~30min, it has used 6% of the battery.

And more then that, when will it be an O/C kernel? Just wondering cause overclock works on the MIUI rom and that rom also runs on Froyo, so.. when? (:

And nice work to everyone who's working on this rom!

Edited by Splux