[ROM] Liquid Community ROM Froyo 2.0

Guest LCR_Team

Guest fear_factory84
I just have to say that I'm pretty impressed about the batterytime. on 7h and ~30min, it has used 6% of the battery.

And more then that, when will it be an O/C kernel? Just wondering cause overclock works on the MIUI rom and that rom also runs on Froyo, so.. when? (:

And nice work to everyone who's working on this rom!

They use a kernel patched by phhroyo user if I'm not wrong. That kernel is from the acer's eclair kernel sources. They have some issues as I can read on the posts on the forum. For example wifi tethering as hotspot doesn't work as it requires a new driver..

I don't know if anyone tried to use those kernels on froyo leak + lcr-f..

Guest ilmansi

hi guys, amazing work with this rom. My only problem is that the phone doesn't vibrate when there is a new message. is a known bug or is just a problem of mine? thanks!

I installed this apk and no luck on tweak. Hope this SendLog.txt will help. Thanks malez.

I hope it will be fixed in 1.1 patch, made other modifications that should solve this

Hey, i was wondering if it was possible for me to skin the AOSP dialer, or are there skins available? I dont like the white numbers on black background; its easier for my wee brain to comprehend the virtual buttons of the Vanilla style. Also, the icons are too glassy for me and the contacts list feels cluttered with the grey lines. I am requesting a simple solution, as I don't have the skills for difficult, comprehensive tasks in this matter

Thanks in advance, and thank you to all involved in the excellent Rom; it's battery life seems good and the UI seems snappy enough, although maybe not quite as quick as the previous rom i had installed (LiquidF-v0.2).

Guest simoneser

Is it possible to have louder volume from speaker? Now it's very low and on rom like Desire one is very loud....i tied to push .csv to system/etc, but it is the same

They use a kernel patched by phhroyo user if I'm not wrong. That kernel is from the acer's eclair kernel sources. They have some issues as I can read on the posts on the forum. For example wifi tethering as hotspot doesn't work as it requires a new driver..

I don't know if anyone tried to use those kernels on froyo leak + lcr-f..

then I bet the eclair kernel is the reason to why wifi reboots the phone, so it's probably not worth it.. an android phone without wifi is expensive :D

but thanks for your response, I thought they used a Froyo kernel that someone had made O/C'able. appearently not :D

And ye, AOSP dialer doesn't work for me. When I tries to import contacts from sim the process forcecloses, I'll provide a sendlog after this class..

*edit*

Attached a sendlog.txt so someone maybe can solve this :P

SendLog.txt

Edited by Splux

Guest gino ginelli

I have readed all posts but cant find anyone with my problem.

I have flashed with malez 0.6 and reboot.

Everything ok, the system boot well.

The problems start here:

-) When I configure my google account (there is a number in my password) the application exit (if I change password and put one without password goes ok)

-) No hardware button works, system often hangs, reboot or back to home.

-) LCR settings can't works, ask me the root permission, I give the permission and then exit.

First of this I used LCR 1.8 without problems.

Anyone with same problems?

I have readed all posts but cant find anyone with my problem.

I have flashed with malez 0.6 and reboot.

Everything ok, the system boot well.

The problems start here:

-) When I configure my google account (there is a number in my password) the application exit (if I change password and put one without password goes ok)

-) No hardware button works, system often hangs, reboot or back to home.

-) LCR settings can't works, ask me the root permission, I give the permission and then exit.

First of this I used LCR 1.8 without problems.

Anyone with same problems?

Have you tried reflashing the rom?

Guest derekmac
two times :P

The same thing happened to me. A reflash gave me working buttons, but I had to skip adding my gmail account when the phone boots. For it to work for me, I had to go into settings and accounts and add it that way after the phone was up and running.

I've install it okay and works like a charm. But i notice at times my phone will get very laggy. Like it just slow down when opening apps, message inbox, browser and when i key in phone number to make calls etc. Should i use the ram swap? Anybody can recommend me the settings? Thanks!

Guest gino ginelli
What is the bin file you have used ? Are you sure you have falshed the bin file first ?

I reflash from zip file in first post, over the LCR 1.8

Missing something?

Waiting for 2 translations for lcr settings before providing the 1.1 patch. I am not sure we will be able to provide the fully translated rom in this patch because there is some technical technical problems with some languages integration and i woud lprefer to provide directly all available languages.

Guest zehunter

Hi,

maybe someone can help me :-(

i just install latest bin

install malez recovery 0.6

rooted the system with "root method 1.1"

install LCR-F 1.0

and now my phone stay on the red screen with a android, and writed "froyo lcr-F" and nothing more :-(

any idea why it doing this? i was though it's first boot that is long but after waiting 5 min nothing changed :-(

please, let me know what i can do.

regards,

ps: i have liquid A1

Hi,

maybe someone can help me :-(

i just install latest bin

install malez recovery 0.6

rooted the system with "root method 1.1"

install LCR-F 1.0

and now my phone stay on the red screen with a android, and writed "froyo lcr-F" and nothing more :-(

any idea why it doing this? i was though it's first boot that is long but after waiting 5 min nothing changed :-(

please, let me know what i can do.

regards,

ps: i have liquid A1

Just to do a wipe cache.. factory etc.. and boot. See if that works