[ROM] Liquid Community ROM Froyo 2.0

Guest LCR_Team

Just to do a wipe cache.. factory etc.. and boot. See if that works

First you do not need to root using recovery as the romis already rooted.

When you say you have flashed the latest bin, what version do you use (Latest is Acer_LiquidE_4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1)?

In recovery try the folowing

wipe / factoy reset

wipe / wipe sdcard:ext

flash / flash zip => LCR-F_1.0-signed.zip

reboot

On boot, do you see eyes blinking or not ?

Guest zehunter
First you do not need to root using recovery as the romis already rooted.

When you say you have flashed the latest bin, what version do you use (Latest is Acer_LiquidE_4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1)?

In recovery try the folowing

wipe / factoy reset

wipe / wipe sdcard:ext

flash / flash zip => LCR-F_1.0-signed.zip

reboot

On boot, do you see eyes blinking or not ?

Hi,

yes i falsh the lastest bin : Latest is Acer_LiquidE_4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1 (A1 proctection pass version)

mainly i rooted the stock rom to have titanium working. i decided after that to install the LCR-F

i will try to wipe as you said and will let you know.

EDIT: working fine!!! thanks again!

thanks for all your great job to all the LCR team!!!

Edited by zehunter

Guest zehunter

Hi,

one more question.

i'm searching a way to install/activate the stock lock screen (like a page of book with widget) but until now i don't find how to do it :-(

any idea?

thanks in advance,

Guest Liquidini
I've install it okay and works like a charm. But i notice at times my phone will get very laggy. Like it just slow down when opening apps, message inbox, browser and when i key in phone number to make calls etc. Should i use the ram swap? Anybody can recommend me the settings? Thanks!

i have the same problem.when i open the market it gets very laggy.or after using the browser it becomes really slow

Guest vanisleguy1976
I have made the same as you on camera button but have kept camera app launch on full button press. really usefull. I will integrate this as an option in next patch

Is it possible to make it so a long-press on volume up & down can skip song forward and back?

Edited by vanisleguy1976

Guest KeruDoitsu
Is it possible to make is so a long-press on volume up & down can skip song forward and back?

Generally speaking, which files I have to edit if I want to change a button (softkeys too) behaviour?

Thx =)

Guest MisfitGeek

Few word about battery life.

I get rid of taskiller (estrong): no lag, no visible issue and better battery life.

But I got an issue since this morning: I lost all apps on SD.

I didn't format sd or any other stupid thing. Since this morning when I switch on the phone, all shortcuts for apps on SD have no icon and don"t work.

On setting / applications all apps on SD are listed but no icon, no size, no nothing.

Market always show "installed".

What can I do ?

Guest luvandroid

Hi all, i am noob here

I am using LCR 1.8

Do i have to flash With Leak First or just isntall this roms?

I Mean, what is the first thing i have to do ...

Guest simoneser

You have to installa a Froyo leak, then Recovery and then this rom. But it's all written in first post.

@malez: has the 2 remaining translations arrived? We're waiting for 1.1 :P

Guest luvandroid
You have to installa a Froyo leak, then Recovery and then this rom. But it's all written in first post.

@malez: has the 2 remaining translations arrived? We're waiting for 1.1 :P

Wow ... Very fast responses

Thx very much brother, i just go to sleep and check - whoaaaa, so fast ...

Okay, i read it carefully at front page

Once again - Thanks !

Guest MisfitGeek
But I got an issue since this morning: I lost all apps on SD.

I didn't format sd or any other stupid thing. Since this morning when I switch on the phone, all shortcuts for apps on SD have no icon and don"t work.

On setting / applications all apps on SD are listed but no icon, no size, no nothing.

Market always show "installed".

Strange... This morning some apps came back...

Any idea?

Guest Dave_DE

I flashed it today, nice so far, but the market does not work. When I try to download apps, the download initiates but than nothing more happens, when I hit the "Cancel Download" button, the market gets force closed.

Is this a known issue or should I flash a second time?

Thanks!

When I run the free command in terminal, it only shows 439 mb of total RAM? Does anyone else have this issue? Good ROM all around though, fast, stable, and energy efficient.

Guest fear_factory84
When I run the free command in terminal, it only shows 439 mb of total RAM? Does anyone else have this issue? Good ROM all around though, fast, stable, and energy efficient.

Android reserves some ram for itself..

Guest zehunter
Hi All, i just finish Flash the Android LCR-F 1.0

But i stuck at LCR-F Red logo *about 25 Minutes* and still there ...

What do i have to do?

Hi,

as i happened to me, you need to wipe Factory, and Wipe SDcard on recovery mode, and it will boot as usual! :-)

Ok, but should it not still show up when the free command is used?

You won"t see all the ram with free, just the ram system can use. Some ram can be used by hardware

For exemple on my liquid s100 my system ram is 189760

First returns on 1.1 patch are guite good (more free ram and smoother with better battery life), release will be soon (maybe tomorrow if i find time). All lcr settings translations will be integrated. System wide translation will be provided later as i still have some problems with them

First returns on 1.1 patch are guite good (more free ram and smoother with better battery life), release will be soon (maybe tomorrow if i find time). All lcr settings translations will be integrated. System wide translation will be provided later as i still have some problems with them

Malez, does this release solves de random rebbots on s100?

Tnx