[ROM] Liquid Community ROM Froyo 2.0

Guest LCR_Team

Tonight mine decreased of 1% in 7 hours (with airplane mode). Maybe you got something running in the background.

Mine was in normal mode, with wifi running. 4% is really very good for me!

Edited by sede

Fantastic rom. The best I've tried yet. Responsive, low battery drain, and nice customization options. Well done!

One question; can I change the dialer skin to make it similar to what it looks like in-call?

Thanks for all the hard work LC, much appreciated.

Guest hossiam

I use my phone as my primary mp3 player with headphones. I listen to it for 7 out of 10 hours. I send random text messages and also make one or two voice calls in that time frame. I also browse the web for 5 minutes in that time frame. My usage is the same every weekday for the last 7 months....since i received the phone. I was using lcr 1.2 for a month prior to this week and since i started using 2.0 i am averaging 7 percent more battery drain in those ten hours. I love the lcr and I will not roll back to 1.2. There is a little more battery drain but this roms are great. Now if there was only some way to get google voice to work in canada..lol

Edited by hossiam

The "Music Mod" application is not working correctly for me, it doesn't have the Artist names. The songs are there, but the album is "Unknown album" and the artist is "Unknown artist" everywhere. Anyone have a suggestion how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

Guest TheodoreTBag

another bug

already discussed in an Italian forum, it happened to others, the following bug:

while making a call to my voice is not heard the other side, as if pressing the MUTE

is solved by activating the MUTE button and then turning it off!

happened to someone else is the same thing?

Guest youpi666
The "Music Mod" application is not working correctly for me, it doesn't have the Artist names. The songs are there, but the album is "Unknown album" and the artist is "Unknown artist" everywhere. Anyone have a suggestion how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

No problem with the music mod application here. The ID3 tag works great.

Are your sure that you're music tag are good ? :lol:

Guest alezzandro
another bug

already discussed in an Italian forum, it happened to others, the following bug:

while making a call to my voice is not heard the other side, as if pressing the MUTE

is solved by activating the MUTE button and then turning it off!

happened to someone else is the same thing?

Same here, me and my friend have A1 S100,

today I can listen him during a call, tried to hang up an re-call but nothing changed, (problem appear also if I call him or He calls me)

I will suggest him the method you've told,

Hope that malez will fix it..

Same here, me and my friend have A1 S100,

today I can listen him during a call, tried to hang up an re-call but nothing changed, (problem appear also if I call him or He calls me)

I will suggest him the method you've told,

Hope that malez will fix it..

I never had this bug on LCR 2.0 BUT i had this when i had installed an app that record calls (don't remember the name). Do you have installed such an application ?

Guest matthewye
could you give me the url that does not display well, please ?

You can try to enable additional fonts : LCR Settings / Apps and addons / addons / Additionnal fonts

Keep me informed

strange....I brought back the display of Chinese words by unchecking additional fonts.

Guest TheodoreTBag
I never had this bug on LCR 2.0 BUT i had this when i had installed an app that record calls (don't remember the name). Do you have installed such an application ?

Malez here is how I shows the bug:

if I start skype, and I make a call to a Skype contact,

and then after I make a phone call to a mobile phone shows me the problem that the other person does not hear my voice!

but if I press twice NO AUDIO activation and deactivation, the other party can hear my voice!

this always and only after calling with skype !!!!!

however, I think, or skype, or the program that you said of the recording,

in short, is there any setting that bother you?!?

Edited by TheodoreTBag

No problem with the music mod application here. The ID3 tag works great.

Are your sure that you're music tag are good ? :lol:

Thanks, fixed the problem by renaming the Mp3 directory, and the program rebuilt it's cache, this time with real artist and album names.

Guest Intenso74
I personnaly use android VNC without any problem

I have successfully installed

- 2 player reactor

- Crytal memory

- Frozen bubble

- Andro zip

So i think you had market or network issue, not rom issues. Retry

Thanks for your advice.

More strange things were going on, so I decided to once again wipe everything and reïnstall the rom.

Now every app works.

However the wifi problem keeps existing.

The only way to make a connection to any wifi access point is to stay in the wifi settings until it's connected.

If I leave the menu before that, it keeps hanging at receiving ip-address.

Another strange thing is that when it hangs at that point, it shows to which AP it is connecting, but it doesn't show a signal strength bar next to that AP.

I believe I also had this exact same issue with LCR-F 1.1.2 (I've used MF 2.75 after that for a while, but that ROM didn't have the issue).

Also, is there exactly the same gingerbread theme which you included in LCR Settings, but without flip animations.

They're a bit too much in my opinion.

Thanks again for all of your awesome work!

Edited by Intenso74

Guest cmw3002

Can't play AVI format video (720P) on LCR 2.0 ........why? can play on 2.1 version when using Mvideo player and set CPU on LCR.. I can't overclock after install LCR 2.0

Edited by cmw3002

Guest Intenso74
Can't play AVI format video (720P) on LCR 2.0 ........why? can play on 2.1 version when using Mvideo player and set CPU on LCR.. I can't overclock after install LCR 2.0

Froyo kernel doesn't support oc yet. (Acer still hasn't released kernel source.)

There is an oc kernel that thepasto made, but that's still in beta.

Therefore it hasn't been added to LCR.

Edited by Intenso74

Guest fpbasilio
Great!!

--->Based on 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1 leak. Install this bin file first. (Can installed on top of any froyo leak)

Does this mean i can directly flash over my 4.504b bin + lcr-f 1.1.2? would there be any benefits if i flash 4.002.14 bin first?

do i need to do something else before flashing? I dont have apps2sd except the default froyo move to sd card plus some apps forced moved to sd by titanium backup. Do i need to uninstall every app on sd first?

thanks!

any help? and where exactly in the sd card does default froyo "move to sd" save the apps?and titanium backup force move to sd card?

Edited by fpbasilio

Guest diogocarvalho

Hi,

Just updated, however phone doesn't goes pass boot screen, is just stays there ...

In Malez, if i check root status, is takes forever, and also doesn't output resuls (just ......................)

Any help would be nice, or else, i must change ROM.

Tx in advance.

Guest HIN_____

Hey guys.

er, i have a old question about the OLD app2sd

so i am on LCR-E 1.8.2.2 with ext2 partition and app2sd enabled.And i checked the LCR settings,

it said i have 34.79mb left on the /data

and i did try to do few things:

1. backup all apps with the Titanium Backup.

2. installed the LCR-F 2.0(ext2 wiped)

3. enable apps2sd by recovery

4. try to restore apps with Titanium Backup.

every things was fine, but my liquid just reboot during the restore.

and right after the phone booted up, i saw there is a notification saids that storage is being full

and i checked with the LCR settings, it said my /data only has 9.x mb left.

so i tried to go to the recovery, and select move apps2sd again, and that makes no change.

is that any thing i've done wrong? cuz in my knowledge i should be able to move all my apps from a

rom to another by backing up and restoring???

plz help.

thanks a lot.

Edited by HIN_____

Guest Piter1225
Hi,

Just updated, however phone doesn't goes pass boot screen, is just stays there ...

In Malez, if i check root status, is takes forever, and also doesn't output resuls (just ......................)

Any help would be nice, or else, i must change ROM.

Tx in advance.

Try to download the ROM again, get into recovery, wipe everything, re-flash.

well, sorry for asking the same question twice but i thought was impossible to add kernel module (really need openvpn :lol:) to the kernel,...once flashed lcr i see that "damned" module for cifs watching me and saying "ha"... so is it possible to compile or find a tun/tap.ko (can't remember the name) to use with lcr-f 2? if so, how?

many thanks lcr team!!

Guest paolopaolo88

Hi guys

I'd like to report this problem that I had with this rom:

my phone is not able to connect to wifi networks protected with WPA-enterprise even after a wipe and a re-flash.

I am not sure if it was already reported but just in case...

Thank you for all your work!