[ROM] Liquid Community ROM Froyo 2.0

Guest LCR_Team

Guest Piter1225
man.. this Rom rock..

only one question... it's possible to have a zip to install AOSP dialer????

thanks in advice

You can change dialer via LCR Settings app, no need to use zips

I have tried MIUI and i was surprised of the result of QUADRANT.

@Malez: do you think you can take something for your ROM that can improve the performance similar to MIUI?

Congratulation for your job

:)

I don't understand. Do you guys get an orgasm when you see a high score?

It's not about the score but how smooth things work.

Guest Piter1225
I don't understand. Do you guys get an orgasm when you see a high score?

It's not about the score but how smooth things work.

That made my day :)

But totally agree.

anyone have a problem with laucher pro reloading icons when you exit a memeory intensive program? takes sometimes about 10seconds+ for the icons to appear.

i seems to happen worse when i start putting my programs on the SD card.

Edited by tc4101

Guest matthewye

Dear LCR team members,

Your work is great. The current ROM is smooth and I am happy with the battery consumption.

I tried the Car-mode last night. Most buttons forced close. Do others have the same problem or just me?

Cheers,

Matt

I really like this rom, and it does run smooth on my A1, but, i'm having what I supose to be a big battery drain... I was 100% @11:30am and at the moment I just have 82%, so 100% to 82% with very low usage of the phone (just 4 or 5 sms) and 18% of batery drain in ~3,5h... Is this a problem or it's just normal and I am just paranoid?...

(Sorry for bad English)

Dear LCR team members,

Your work is great. The current ROM is smooth and I am happy with the battery consumption.

I tried the Car-mode last night. Most buttons forced close. Do others have the same problem or just me?

Cheers,

Matt

Info was posted on twitter, on this post first page too, on the bugtracker

In order to use car-mode, you have to switch to aosp dialer using lcr settings

I really like this rom, and it does run smooth on my A1, but, i'm having what I supose to be a big battery drain... I was 100% @11:30am and at the moment I just have 82%, so 100% to 82% with very low usage of the phone (just 4 or 5 sms) and 18% of batery drain in ~3,5h... Is this a problem or it's just normal and I am just paranoid?...

(Sorry for bad English)

Since i have updated titanium backup app, my battery consumption seems better than it was.

Personnaly i was 100%at 7h30Am and 63% at 5h00Pm so 3.89% / hour. I have not use my phone a lot but passed a few calls.

But lights sensor is disabed and i have a fixed screen light value.

Guest HustlinDaily
I need a log to analyse

I have a problem with the tweaks menu (not too big, just letting you know).

Here is the Log (this is the first log I've ever constructed so if anything is incorrect, let me know. Ran it with the "Long" option in SendLog).

SendLog.txt

Several times when I try to install some app over the market, it says it is starting the download but just stuck there...After that, if I reboot the phone, the download starts and finishes and the app is successfully installed...What could be wrong?...

anyone have a problem with laucher pro reloading icons when you exit a memeory intensive program? takes sometimes about 10seconds+ for the icons to appear.

i seems to happen worse when i start putting my programs on the SD card.

it might be that lp is getting killed whenever the system is low on memory. Go to lp preferences and make it persistent. That will prevent it from getting killed when the system is low on mem. Don't remember where the setting is exactly though (using adw).

Guest HIN_____

Guys, do you have any reboots?

I've got few reboot during loading websites with flash.

And can we have the volume control keys as a up and down key when typing like we had in lcr 1.8 please?

Ps: is the volume control thing is related to the kennel?

Several times when I try to install some app over the market, it says it is starting the download but just stuck there...After that, if I reboot the phone, the download starts and finishes and the app is successfully installed...What could be wrong?...

Please tell me something about this, am I the only one with this problem?...

Guest KeruDoitsu

Wonderful the AOSP dialer *-* After a 2 days use, I can tell you this rom is the top! Very very smooth, it looks like a rocket! xD

One question: I've noticed in EVERY rom (donut, eclair, froyo -> original bins and/or custom roms) a kinda problem with bluetooth and my free-hand headset.

Basically when I turn on bt on cell and on headset, the two devices succesfully connect to each other. When I press the built-in "call" button on the bt headset, the dialing starts (last call done) and everything works. Then, when I end my call and I try to recall or make another dialing from "contacts".. the headset isn't connected to the A1 anymore-> in this case I have to turn it off and on again (it=headset xD).

Is it my headset to be in error or has anyone had the same problem?

thx =)

Guest RoC1912

I have leaked A1-05.01.05 and language set to Chinese(Taiwan) by MoreLoc. However, I cannot type any Chinese in htc_ime or X9. Can anyone help me on this issue? :)

Hey malez, can i somehow remove car home? I dont use the app at all so... i'd like to uninstall it.. to save some space, plus eye sore :)

You can uninstall it. Just run Lcr Settings. Apps/Addons / Stock apps and unckeck "Car home"