[ROM] Liquid Community ROM Froyo 2.0

Guest LCR_Team

Hi, the Tweaks submenu in LCR settings doesn't work for me either.

I had a look at the log and there is not enough information in it. There not error reported by the application.

Looks like app was killed by system before the windows could be displayed but can't be sure.

Please provide a log too, so i can compare them

Edited by malez

Guest mmmmbuti
I had a look at the log and there is not enough information in it. There not error reported by the application.

Looks like app was killed by system before the windows could be displayed but can't be sure.

Please provide a log too, so i can compare them

I can't install sendLog since I have no data connection available here. Anyway, if it can help, to me it hangs while updating data.

I have a problem with the tweaks menu (not too big, just letting you know).

Here is the Log (this is the first log I've ever constructed so if anything is incorrect, let me know. Ran it with the "Long" option in SendLog).

Please could you install this version so i could know which refresh task can cause problem. I have also modified some part of code.

to install it :

adb install -r LcrSettings55.apk.zip

LcrSettings55.apk.zip

Edited by malez

Guest natostanco

Starting from 6:30 a.m. 96%, 10 min GPS + 2 housrs Voice Recorder + 2,5 hours Voice Recorder + 20 min GPS --> 3:00 p.m. 10% battery life.

I gues i will use something else to record stuff :)

Nope, it does not solve it for me unfortunately.

It just says "Refreshing database" and sometimes it FC.

Great ROM BTW! Thank you!

mmmmbuti reported that it worked for him after rebooting

I need your log

Edited by malez

I need your log

I rebooted, wiped dalvik and still no tweak section

EDit : I didn't see you where asking for a log, i'll get it tonight if nobody did

Edited by ahsid

Guest CallahanSWE

I need your log

I reinstalled the apk you provided. Made a reboot. Tried the LCR settings (it granted SU req...) and then tried tweaks. It refreshed the database and nothing happend. FC after a couple of seconds.

I connected the phone to computer. Started ADB shell and started a log. When i tried tweaks again it suddenly worked!

Strange??

Thanks again for a really really great rom.

One question: was memory killer included in the rom or was it automaticly installed by market after startup? What settings should I use? Oops two questions... :)

I reinstalled the apk you provided. Made a reboot. Tried the LCR settings (it granted SU req...) and then tried tweaks. It refreshed the database and nothing happend. FC after a couple of seconds.

I connected the phone to computer. Started ADB shell and started a log. When i tried tweaks again it suddenly worked!

Strange??

Thanks again for a really really great rom.

One question: was memory killer included in the rom or was it automaticly installed by market after startup? What settings should I use? Oops two questions... :)

There is an internal memory killer included with android. If you want to be able to change the settings in an esay way i advice you to install

Autokiller by AndRS Studio, and try different settings. Love is the preset, less will apps be killed.

Edited by malez

Since I have uninstalled Google Voice battery life, in my opinion, is increased a lot.

Note that google voice can be installed/uninstalled via LcrSettings apps/stock apps

Please give feedback if you try it so that we can advice everyone if it is really efficiant

(I have just unintalled it and will see in a couple of hours)

I have rebuild a LcrSettings with the ability to install/uninstall Acer Stream Launcher. I will release it soon (want to add an option to check for new version/update at startup)

I noticed battery was draining very fast when screen on (screen luminosity is very low though + no data no wifi no gps just playing a game) however battery life when phone isn't in use is normal and even pretty good.

Edit : I'm uninstalling Google Voice I'll check if it makes a difference.

Edited by Dona'

Guest Relampo
Please could you install this version so i could know which refresh task can cause problem. I have also modified some part of code.

to install it :

adb install -r LcrSettings55.apk.zip

Fixed it for me :)

Hey just a few things I noticed.

It takes always a while after the phone wakes ups after the unlock key is pressed.

Sometimes the phone just reboots.

Or you just get a blank screen and you have to press the homekey a few times until it gets back to the homescreen.

The thing i noticed the most is the battery gets drained very fast one day with just a bit playing or browsing and you have to recharge the phone.

The last thing the unlock buttons you need to slide are not even tranparent.

Hope it helps.

Edited by N3tieb

Guest CallahanSWE
There is an internal memory killer included with android. If you want to be able to change the settings in an esay way i advice you to install

Autokiller by AndRS Studio, and try different settings. Love is the preset, less will apps be killed.

Thanks for your advice. I am running Autokiller with the setting "optimum" and think it is pretty neat! Why I asked about the autokiller app was because I wondered if you have tweaked the memory settings in your great rom. I was afraid that the autokiller might be counterproductive.

Cheers!

/C

Guest Güilzom
I have rebuild a LcrSettings with the ability to install/uninstall Acer Stream Launcher. I will release it soon (want to add an option to check for new version/update at startup)

Thanks malez... i hope you mean by Acer launcher, the Acer UI...

Also I'm wondering if will include fix of the high abattery caused by the light sensor... is a litlle bit annoying change it manually constantly.

I the other side... I have a problem, don't know if somebody else hav it (actually I had it too in the 007 leak) is that sometimes when I make a call, in the other side can't heard me... I hav to mute and then unmute the mic for finally be heared...