CyanogenMod 6 port for Pulse

Guest Tom G

Guest Iccarus
Do you have A2SD installed? If not you have to flash this zip from recovery (no wipe).

Hi still kinda new to all this modding but I installed CM6 (v0.4), and was loving it. Then I wanted to move the dalvik cache to my sd, and ran into the same problem of it not being installed yet. So I tried flashing this dtapps2sd-2.7.5.2-signed.zip from recovery, it said it was successful.

However when I typed in 'a2sd check' in the terminal emulator I got the following error a bunch of times:

"/system/bin/a2sd: line 21: /system/bin/busybox.a2sd: No such file or directory"

So I assumed something when wrong with installation and I flashed dtapps2sd-2.7.5.2-signed.zip again, now however I get nothing when I type in 'a2sd check'. It just goes to the next line... :s

Is this still fixable? Or did I mess it up? I am a little confused as to what is wrong...

I too have a problem with darktremors a2sd.

partitioned the sd card.

flashed a2sd.

Went to terminal. Typed SU and got superuser rights.

then with a2sd checksd i got a bunch of errors. Segmentation fault errors.

Anybody knows what the problem is?

Redownloading reflashing and repartitioning didn't help.

partitioned the sd card.

flashed a2sd.

+1 same problem

Does anybody else have the problem of the GPS icon always being on with this rom? Even if I turn GPS off the icon always stays in the status bar at the top :)

Yeah, that's a known bug :)

Guest totiadrenalin
That's good then. At least everybody suffers :)

If you bother the icon, than it's up to you man.

When you disable the gps only the icon stays in the status bar.

Guest Sperber78

partitioned the sd card.

flashed a2sd.

- move with Root Explorer or adb the RomManager.apk from /system/app to /data/app

- Install A2SD in recovery mode again

- finished

Guest Iccarus

Just to inform you I re-flashed everything from recovery in this order and without booting up the system between installs:

- "wipe data/factory reset"

- CM6.1-Pulse-beta-0.40.zip

- CM0.40_performance_no_oc_signed.zip

- dtapps2sd_2.7.5.2_signed.zip

- gapps-pulse-20101020-signed.zip

And now I too get the segmentation fault errors, so at least were all at the same point now I guess... :)

Just to inform you I re-flashed everything from recovery in this order and without booting up the system between installs:

- "wipe data/factory reset"

- CM6.1-Pulse-beta-0.40.zip

- CM0.40_performance_no_oc_signed.zip

- dtapps2sd_2.7.5.2_signed.zip

- gapps-pulse-20101020-signed.zip

And now I too get the segmentation fault errors, so at least were all at the same point now I guess... :)

I'm WAY too tired, so I'm not sure if this is right, but as Sperber78 said just above you, I think you need to delete RomManager out of /system/app to get DT Apps2SD to install correctly and working. So IIRC, after you intall the CM6.1 rom, boot, delete RomManger with some kind of root file manager, then go back and flash DT.

I'm just guessing that you could also unzip the rom, delete RomManager, rezip it, and maybe get the same results, but I didn't try that myself. And to be completely honest, I installed 0.4 on top of my 0.3 installation without wiping, so I'm just guessing at everything I wrote above. But I did need to delete RomManager to get things working.

(Did any of that make any sense?!!) :)

Hmm... Just now the phone rebooted and after that the touch, phone.apk and other stuff didn't worked. :S

Needed to do a reflash to get everything working.

Will go back on 2.1 for a while, but will be back soon.

Guest oOBENJYOo

So far so good after install ....not sure about apps2sd side of things yet....may need a baby steps guide to set that up .... only gripe I have is I have no 3g symbol which I am presuming means no 3g connection then ?

- move with Root Explorer or adb the RomManager.apk from /system/app to /data/app

- Install A2SD in recovery mode again

- finished

Did it, and works like a charm...moving apps to SD-ext as we speak.

Guest karlosoliveira

when i'm listening mp3 on headphones with EQ on in DspManager and suddently the batery is low, the warning is so loud that the sound go down and only solves by reboot. is there anyway to disable batery low warning?

Guest Sh4d0w940
Flash does not work on the Pulse as it needs an ARMv7 processor and we only got ARMv6.

Flash 10.1 doesn't work, but there is an apk somewhere on the forum with flash lite 9 and that one seems to work.

It's not great but it does enable you to browse flash only websites.

Sh4d0w940

Guest fearbrain

Hi all.

I can't install apps on my phone (U8230). When I try to install an application, sometimes the phone reboots to android cyanogen mod splash screen and sometimes I just see a message "Instal unsucessfull".

I installed dtapps2sd_2.7.5.2_signed again and it still fail.

I already check "a2sd check" command and everything seems to be ok.

What could be wrong here?

Thks

Edited by fearbrain

Guest AntonioPT
Hi all.

I can't install apps on my phone (U8230). When I try to install an application, sometimes the phone reboots to android cyanogen mod splash screen and sometimes I just see a message "Instal unsucessfull".

I installed dtapps2sd_2.7.5.2_signed again and it still fail.

I already check "a2sd check" command and everything seems to be ok.

What could be wrong here?

Thks

Wipe everything, reinstall CM + DT A2SD (+ possibly OC kernel), but instead of flashing gapps-pulse, flash gapps-tiny.

Why is ADW launcher integrated in the ROM?

Can't we use the original Android Froyo launcher?

ADW is a bit buggy for me...

If someone has a flashable Stock Froyo launcher, please upload it.

Guest fearbrain
Wipe everything, reinstall CM + DT A2SD (+ possibly OC kernel), but instead of flashing gapps-pulse, flash gapps-tiny.

This solution will be too boring for me. I have everything configured.

But the problem is solved: first I've installed everything like I've done on first install... but without wipe. But this didn't solve anything at all.

I just removed some bigger apps (so installed apps will fit on internal space) and run command "a2sd remove". Then, I tried to install to internal and it works.

So, I used "a2sd reinstall" command and everything is fine now. Thks anyway.

I Have a problem, i'm currently using Beta 0.40. When i take a picture and then another (2 pictures).. i get a message that theres a problem with the com.android.camera (something like that), and then i cannot use the camera again (i have to reboot my phone)

Is anyone else getting this issue?