Android 1.6 to 2.1

Guest azeemfazal

Guest azeemfazal

Dear All,

I am a newbie of Android and LG. I have a question that if I update my LG GT540 to Android 2.1 from 1.6 so what will happen ? will my phone lock again with ORANGE ? because I purchased this phone from UK and now I am using it in Pakistan I purchased the unlock code from some web. Other question is if my phone will lock after the update of Android 2.1 so what should I do ? Should I purchase new unlock code or use the same unlock code which I purchased few days before?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Azeem

Guest RottenFoxBreath
Dear All,

I am a newbie of Android and LG. I have a question that if I update my LG GT540 to Android 2.1 from 1.6 so what will happen ? will my phone lock again with ORANGE ? because I purchased this phone from UK and now I am using it in Pakistan I purchased the unlock code from some web. Other question is if my phone will lock after the update of Android 2.1 so what should I do ? Should I purchase new unlock code or use the same unlock code which I purchased few days before?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Azeem

Updating your phone will have nothing to do with any Operator sim lock in place, once it's removed, it's gone. you can update as many times as you like, and it won't re-lock with Orange, as you have removed any simlock with your original code.