Links in Gmail in 2.1

Guest Carbonize

Guest max-greece
Has anybody else had a problem opening links from emails in the Gmail app in 2.1? The browser opens but then says Stopping.

Yes - but its not just from email links in my case. When I open the browser it often stops on the home page. Selecting another page to go to works perfectly from then on.

Guest max-greece

I have a goofy around. install opera browse as well and open all links in that.

the downside is that every time you open a page in the original browse it asks which browser you want to complete the action in.

links work fine in opera but its support for video and flash is very poor.

Guest max-greece

I have a goofy around. install opera browse as well and open all links in that.

the downside is that every time you open a page in the original browse it asks which browser you want to complete the action in.

links work fine in opera but its support for video and flash is very poor.

Guest Carbonize

Was never a big fan of Opera mini since every web page you view goes through their servers first. As to the request pop up there is a tick box at the bottom to say make this the default choice.

Guest max-greece
Was never a big fan of Opera mini since every web page you view goes through their servers first. As to the request pop up there is a tick box at the bottom to say make this the default choice.

Yes but if you select the normal browser as the default you are back where you started from. Links stop on the normal browser.