German B7610 Armani Lite Rom WM 6.5.21903 (based on Daskalos Armani ROM V1)

Guest Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

Removed rom, because I used the base without asking Sir Daskalos.

I understand his arguments and the hard work he has used to create the rom.

Users that have already downloaded the rom should remember that it was a modified rom and the major work on it was made by Daskalos.

Edited by Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

Wow. You got something from me. I changed my rom for testing twice a week :)

If you install it, can you make some screenshots for me. From The Windows version screen for the RAM free, from the Shell and from the Quick Menu??

Hallo Thunder,

ich lads mal runter und probiers mal aus!

gruß

Jens

Edited by Thunder141

Guest jensingenbleek
Wow. You got something from me. I changed my rom for testing twice a week :)

If you install it, can you make some screenshots for me. From The Windows version screen for the RAM free, from the Shell and from the Quick Menu??

Ich kann das gerne machen ich hab im moment nur wieder dein 6.5.5 drauf. Aber am wochenende wollte ich mich da nochmal mit befassen! kennst du ein gutes programm für screenshots ich hatte mal eins aber ich finds nicht mehr!

gruß

jens

Guest Thunder141

mymobiler z.B. ;-)

Ich kann das gerne machen ich hab im moment nur wieder dein 6.5.5 drauf. Aber am wochenende wollte ich mich da nochmal mit befassen! kennst du ein gutes programm für screenshots ich hatte mal eins aber ich finds nicht mehr!

gruß

jens

Guest alfred67

Hi Thunder,

hast Du als Basis die v3 von daskalos genommen? Das macht mich

schon wieder neugierig....

Gruß alfred67

Edited by alfred67

Guest jensingenbleek

Hallo Thunder

Hab mal ein paar pics vom Rom gemacht! Läuft ganz ordentlich und sieht mal nach was anderm aus!! Wenn du noch mehr pics brauch einfach schreiben ich lass das rom heute auf jeden fall noch drauf!

Gruß

Jens

post-644829-1287155680_thumb.jpg post-644829-1287155701_thumb.jpg post-644829-1287155719_thumb.jpg ] post-644829-1287155731_thumb.jpg

Direkt nach dem flashen!

post-644829-1287155749_thumb.jpg post-644829-1287155775_thumb.jpg post-644829-1287155796_thumb.jpg post-644829-1287155807_thumb.jpg

post-644829-1287155873_thumb.jpg post-644829-1287155882_thumb.jpg post-644829-1287155891_thumb.jpg

Edited by jensingenbleek

Guest jensingenbleek

Hab nochmal was gebastelt!!

Dailer deaktiviert und von daskalos ne cab installiert die Chome und das Startmenü deaktieren und schon 20 MB mehr Ram! :) hab jetzt wohl im moment noch das samsung menü drauf!

Cab gibts hier! Modaco

Post nr. 8

post-644829-1287159922_thumb.jpg

Guest Thunder141

die 88 MB sind nicht schlecht. Ic habe allerdings ohne WidgetPlus 85MB frei, das ist auch schon ziemlich super. Allerdings mit meinem 6.5.5 ROM. Werde mal den Tip von Daskaos mit WP7Host probieren als Oberfläche

Hab nochmal was gebastelt!!

Dailer deaktiviert und von daskalos ne cab installiert die Chome und das Startmenü deaktieren und schon 20 MB mehr Ram! :) hab jetzt wohl im moment noch das samsung menü drauf!

Cab gibts hier! Modaco

Post nr. 8

post-644829-1287159922_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thunder141

Guest jensingenbleek
die 88 MB sind nicht schlecht. Ic habe allerdings ohne WidgetPlus 85MB frei, das ist auch schon ziemlich super. Allerdings mit meinem 6.5.5 ROM. Werde mal den Tip von Daskaos mit WP7Host probieren als Oberfläche

Bei dem armi haste mit dailer und chome schon 83 also nochmal ohne dailer biste bei ca. 93! bin halt nur grad am gucken wie ich be armi optik den meinsten ram raushole! bin grad mit quickmenü am ausprobieren mal schauen wieviel das noch bring hab das auch in einer deutschen version gefunden!

Guest Thunder141

No, Armani ROM V3 is by daskalos and should not be modified by an aother cooker. I'd taken some parts of his v1 rom, which I apologize

Hi Thunder,

hast Du als Basis die v3 von daskalos genommen? Das macht mich

schon wieder neugierig....

Gruß alfred67

Edited by Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

i have no english armani rom. I think you can use Daskalos Rom. It's a very nice portion of the GA.

does it is english version also or only german?

if not english then any similar english version rom?

link for it?

Guest Thunder141

I take your sys folder and combined it with jc2 and je2 oem apps. Left the samsung apps to get the typical armani flavour.

Dou you think I shouldn't do it for the german users? Than I beg your pardon and will remove the rom

So you build this ROM by dumping my first armi rom, replacing some oem folders and using my ported sys and oemapps which you edited the contents to make it lite?

Guest daskalos
@Daskalos: it's a mix of everything. Kernel is the same as your first armani rom

So did you build this ROM by dumping my first armi rom,dissected it, replaced some oem folders and usie my ported sys and oemapps which you edited the contents to make it lite? :)

Guest Thunder141

see post 22

So did you build this ROM by dumping my first armi rom,dissected it, replaced some oem folders and usie my ported sys and oemapps which you edited the contents to make it lite? :)

Guest daskalos
see post 22

@Daskalos: it's a mix of everything. Kernel is the same as your first armani rom

It all goes down to this: You used an existing custom ROM (my GA ROM) and major things like WM Build and GA Apps, that I put together to make "your" German GA ROM...

The thing is you did not ask my permission to use my GA rom.... I let you use the 6.5.5, because you ask for it.

The first GA ROM was a result of some sleepless nights, much research and much effort, and it's just disappointing that thing that is a result of some hard work is been modified and distributed without permission....

I hope you understand what I felt,'cause if you make something with all your heart and discover that someone is taking credit for it, it's sad :)

This is not about me being selfish and doesn't want other people use the ROM in their languange, it's about a custom ROM that has been developed which much time and effort, being modified without any consent...