German B7610 Armani Lite Rom WM 6.5.21903 (based on Daskalos Armani ROM V1)

Guest Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

OK I can understand you and again beg your pardon. I thought, it was a good alternative to the german users, but you're right, first of all I should have asked your permission.

What I exactly did: I take a mst from a b7620 stock rom and converted it to nb0. Imported it in my kitchen and modified the oemapps and removed some apps and made my modifications.

I tried to port the xip and the sys and compiled a new rom, but it didn't boot. Then I take your ROM an SYS parts, which I shouldn't do without your allowance.

I promise that I'll not use again parts of roms build by you without your ok. It wasn't ok to take the parts of your rom. I must sa, that I didn't thought of the long work you put on it. I just thought of giving a german version of the armani flavour.

It was your hard effort and it should stay yours. I am a great fan of your work and I hope you can forget this some day. And I do not think you you beeing selfish.

I removed the link and will delete the rom from the server.

Hope you will forgive me.

:) :)

So did you build this ROM by dumping my first armi rom,dissected it, replaced some oem folders and usie my ported sys and oemapps which you edited the contents to make it lite? :)

It all goes down to this: You used an existing custom ROM (my GA ROM) and major things like WM Build and GA Apps, that I put together to make "your" German GA ROM...

The thing is you did not ask my permission to use my GA rom.... I let you use the 6.5.5, because you ask for it.

The first GA ROM was a result of some sleepless nights, much research and much effort, and it's just disappointing that thing that is a result of some hard work is been modified and distributed without permission....

I hope you understand what I felt,'cause if you make something with all your heart and discover that someone is taking credit for it, it's sad :D

This is not about me being selfish and doesn't want other people use the ROM in their languange, it's about a custom ROM that has been developed which much time and effort, being modified without any consent...

Edited by Thunder141