zzzz

Guest Rename112

Guest Rename112

Ok i downloaded NFSS its about 38mb heavey but when i try to instal it it shows me that there isnt inuf place :)

umm i dont know what to doo :) umm can u explain me evreything by detail`s whear i can see my memory card im SUPER BEGINER and i donno wheare is the SD lol :)

Edited by Rename112

Guest AerospaceMango
Ok i downloaded NFSS its about 38mb heavey but when i try to instal it it shows me that there isnt inuf place :)

umm i dont know what to doo :) umm can u explain me evreything by detail`s whear i can see my memory card im SUPER BEGINER and i donno wheare is the SD lol :)

Ok, go to the NFSS thread and download both parts.....

Connect your phone to your PC, and "mount" the SD card.

Open the "removable disk" on your PC and you'll see lots of folders.

Drop the NFSS apk into the folder, then....

Put the data file in "Android/Data" folder.

Use Astro file manager (or similar) to open the NFSS app, and all should be well!

Works very well on my 540 2.1!!!

Guest AerospaceMango
umm thats the problem i cant open the Removable disk :) and about now it doesnt eaven show`s up any more :)

Have you plugged it in by USB?

If so, you should be able to "mount" the sd card...... The phone will ask you if you want to.

If that doesn't happen, take the sd card out, and re-seat it.

Then follow the instructions!

Guest cooperzetec
zzz dude i got it now but it still say`s that i need to insert disko to drive e :)

So you have plugged your phone in via usb and dragged the top bar down and touch the copy files to and from your computer? it you should then be able to open the sd card.

i have tried everything and moved all the files about to different folders. nothing works. it goes to the ea splash screen but then just stops and goes back to the menu.

Guest AerospaceMango
So you have plugged your phone in via usb and dragged the top bar down and touch the copy files to and from your computer? it you should then be able to open the sd card.

i have tried everything and moved all the files about to different folders. nothing works. it goes to the ea splash screen but then just stops and goes back to the menu.

Ok, I'm gonna guess that you've both done something else to your phones, other than just put 2.1 on them?

Have you both rooted it?

I haven't and NFSS plays like a dream on mine.....That's not to rub it in or anything, I'm just saying that I haven't changed anything else on my phone.

I downloaded both parts, APK onto SD card, and data was placed in the Android/data folder on the SD. It boots straight into the game...as my 6 year old son will attest.

To confim....I drilled down into the data file, after unzipping it, and pulled the "com.ideaworks3d.nfsshift" file and placed that in the data folder. The downloaded data folder is a zip file, so if you pop that in, the program won't be able to access it, so will bump out.

(Sorry if that's teaching you to suck eggs....but I've no idea whether you know that or not!)

Try that, and see what happens!

Guest cooperzetec
Ok, I'm gonna guess that you've both done something else to your phones, other than just put 2.1 on them?

Have you both rooted it?

I haven't and NFSS plays like a dream on mine.....That's not to rub it in or anything, I'm just saying that I haven't changed anything else on my phone.

I downloaded both parts, APK onto SD card, and data was placed in the Android/data folder on the SD. It boots straight into the game...as my 6 year old son will attest.

To confim....I drilled down into the data file, after unzipping it, and pulled the "com.ideaworks3d.nfsshift" file and placed that in the data folder. The downloaded data folder is a zip file, so if you pop that in, the program won't be able to access it, so will bump out.

(Sorry if that's teaching you to suck eggs....but I've no idea whether you know that or not!)

Try that, and see what happens!

yeah unpacked the file and extracted the files needed. My phone is rooted but wouldn't have thought that would have made a difference.

Guest AerospaceMango
yeah unpacked the file and extracted the files needed. My phone is rooted but wouldn't have thought that would have made a difference.

Sorry Coop...but I had to make sure!

Sometimes people ask why things don't work, and you point out the most obvious thing....I work in IT, so it happens all the time!!

Guest cooperzetec
Sorry Coop...but I had to make sure!

Sometimes people ask why things don't work, and you point out the most obvious thing....I work in IT, so it happens all the time!!

Its ok i know what you mean. i really don't understand why it don't work.

Guest AerospaceMango
Its ok i know what you mean. i really don't understand why it don't work.

Neither do I.....

I do know that until I realised that I was trying to put a zipped file into the folder, it kept bugging out on me too.

However, I made sure that I copied the named folder into data, so that the path wasn't "Android/Data/Android/Data/com.idea...." etc etc

Guest AerospaceMango
umm maybe i should change it to 2.1 v ? :) my android

Hard to say!

If you're happy flash it to 2.1, then do it, and try NFSS again!

If not, then wait for the local update to come out, and go through it all then!

As it is.....Sim 3 works pretty well too!

Found a great site, last night, for games, but can't remember it now!!!!!

Guest RAT-BoyZ
umm maybe i should change it to 2.1 v ? :) my android

in your phone :

setting > SD Card & phone storage > check "Mass Storage only"

after check "Mass storage only"

in your computer :

plug in USB to phone.

in your phone , drag down notification menu (on the up in your phone)

and tap (touch) "USB bla..bla..).

And Tab Enable.

For Mass storage no need driver.

Guest Rename112

Ok i finaly got it but whear does the apk went to? :) :) whear i can see whear it is :) so i can instal it

Edited by Rename112

Guest Rename112

Umm Rat Boy i did evreything that i needed to do i puted that data whear it belonged and i i puted apk in download so whear it is!! ? :) whear i can see throught my phone all files that are in SD card? after i put in the apk of NFSS whear did it went??! i cant find it so i wanna instal the game or something like that but i cant find it O_O

Edited by Rename112

Guest RAT-BoyZ
Umm Rat Boy i did evreything that i needed to do i puted that data whear it belonged and i i puted apk in download so whear it is!! ? :) whear i can see throught my phone all files that are in SD card?

CMIIW...

1.download this file and extract.

and copy to your SD Card on the directory is /SDCard/Android/Data

2.APK .you must save to temp folder on your SD Card. and running the apk.

3. running NFS from the front menu.

Guest Rename112

Temp or TMP? :) i cant see a temp folder there :) i srsly cant find whear the apk went when i puted it in but i puted in a music and it was at the Music folder but i cant find the download folder :)

Edited by Rename112

Guest RAT-BoyZ
Temp or TMP? :) i cant see a temp folder there :)

you got copy apk to all folder. up to you. :D but you must remember the folder for install the apk. :)

Guest Rename112

umm Rat Boy thats the Big Big Problem i dont know whear is the SD folder`s so i can open it there :)

If i put it in Download folder whear it is whear i can open it and instal it :/

And if i make a new folder whear will it apear in my Phone? :)

And after i transferd that data folder there showed up some new music but i still cant find the apk :)

Plizz somone help me im Super NEWB! :D

When i put the apk file in the download folder whear did it went?!??!?! whear i cant see whear i need to go on my phone ?

Edited by Rename112

Guest AerospaceMango
umm Rat Boy thats the Big Big Problem i dont know whear is the SD folder`s so i can open it there :)

If i put it in Download folder whear it is whear i can open it and instal it :/

And if i make a new folder whear will it apear in my Phone? :)

And after i transferd that data folder there showed up some new music but i still cant find the apk :)

Plizz somone help me im Super NEWB! :D

When i put the apk file in the download folder whear did it went?!??!?! whear i cant see whear i need to go on my phone ?

DON'T put the apk in the download folder!

Put it straight onto the SD card.....Don't worry about putting the APK into ANY folder!

Guest AerospaceMango
AeroSpace whear it will end up when i put it there? :)

When you put it there, you will be able to navigate to it, through Astro manager, and click on it....then you will be asked if you want to install.

Hope this helps!